ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:02 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Are you seriously implying that going to a game in Oakland as a Chiefs fan would be the same as going to AZ?
You cant afford to go to a game :-)
[Reply]
burt 05:05 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Are you seriously implying that going to a game in Oakland as a Chiefs fan would be the same as going to AZ?
No. Not in any manner. BUT I have met many classy Raider fans. AND not even I am dumb enough to venture into Oakland wearing my Chiefs clothes. With that said...I hold myself and my neighbors to a higher standard.

It just doesn't make any sense to hate people because they support another football team.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:20 PM 12-09-2019

All patriots fans “we still have 6 Super Bowls” Lololol Once patrick has been in the league as long as Brady, then chat to me about Super Bowls! Patrick is 24, brady is 42�� you just wait��������

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Dayze 05:45 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I love the Arrowhead atmosphere but I've gotten to this point over the years. Give me a pot of chili, a 12 pack, and no assholes and I'll enjoy at home
This guy gets it.
[Reply]
burt 05:46 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
This guy gets it.
I would agree except after knowing me, I'd say I still have 1 asshole to deal with....
[Reply]
notorious 05:50 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by HayWire:
:-) pretty accurate depending on how the game goes
Except you don't spill a drop of the open beer you are also carrying.
[Reply]
HayWire 05:53 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Except you don't spill a drop of the open beer you are also carrying.
Aw hell no....I can make another pot of chili
[Reply]
wazu 05:58 PM 12-09-2019
Okay Brittany and Mahomes immediate family members need to be in a suite. Mahomes is one of the biggest stars on the planet and that makes his girlfriend a celebrity. There is no "laying low" or blending in.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:00 PM 12-09-2019
At least you can’t call her a gold digger cuz sh and Mahomes have been dating for awhile now even before college. She works and does great things for animals
[Reply]
HayWire 06:04 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
This guy gets it.
In all seriousness the wife and I used to be season ticket holders but it just became to much. $3000 a year for tickets, 3 hour one way drive, tailgating supplies, etc. While I still like to go occasionally it's became more enjoyable to sleep in, have my own cheap food and booze, a bathroom 10 feet from me, and able to get on with my day at 330 instead of the whole day gone. I even had a Chiefs wedding so I never thought I would get to this point but the lack of convenience and assholes made it not worth it. God bless people like George
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah I've never had a gf that's why I'm going to choke you out because you are a wimp and then fuck you in the mouth and pretend the drool is a wet vagina
Oh, Billay :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:12 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh, Billay :-)
He seems to regularly forget we know what he looks like. :-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:13 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
God, I hope Chiefs fans don't become some kind of carbon copy of Patriots fans after the Chiefs win their second/third/however many SBs. It would make the joy of being a Chiefs fan turn to ashes in the mouth . . .

One of the things i'm most proud of is that the fanbases that I've always been a part of (Chiefs, StL Cardinals, StL Blues, KC Royals) have always been class acts as a whole. To see my fellow fans behaving the way Pats fans have behaved towards our team on the field, our fans, and the dependents of our team is worse than disgusting. They've been unrepentantly vile on every occasion.

I pray Chiefs fans never stoop so low.
Pro-tip: Stay out of the DC Lounge.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:14 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah I've never had a gf that's why I'm going to choke you out because you are a wimp and then fuck you in the mouth and pretend the drool is a wet vagina
What the fuck got into this guy today
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:17 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
What the fuck got into this guy today
Where have you been lately?

This is kinda his new schtick
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up