ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have you ever sent a dick pic?
Yes 27 25.00%
No 66 61.11%
No - But I would consider it 6 5.56%
Yes - But only after I get no responses on 60 previously sent messages 5 4.63%
Bacon 1 0.93%
Gaz used to send dick telegraph messages 3 2.78%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever sent a dick pic?
TLO 01:37 PM 01-19-2021
In the "Mets GM is a stalker/sent a dick pic" thread, the following statement was made.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I would venture the majority of males under the age of 40 have sent a dick pic.
Is this true?

Please feel free to participate in the poll even if you are above the age of 40.

Thank you
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:36 PM 01-19-2021
What would we think if women did this to us? You go to a business networking event, exchange business cards, and then that evening you get photo of her nether regions.

I think I could deal with it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:38 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did some of you older folks send dick telegrams instead?
My great-great-great-grandfather was once seriously injured in a dick telegraph accident. I guess those things are electrified.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:39 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What would we think if women did this to us? You go to a business networking event, exchange business cards, and then that evening you get photo of her nether regions.

I would be offended. I prefer my chicks not send me dick pics
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:41 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

There is some logic to this.

When buying a car/truck, do we not check under the hood first?
[Reply]
eDave 05:43 PM 01-19-2021
Not a direct phone pic, but I've clicked a few wrong links before. Fastest nopes ever.
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:31 PM 01-19-2021
I’m over 40 and I’ve sent dick pics to 3 women in my life.

The first was a girl that I used to have a casual thing with that lived in California. She’d fly out a few times a year for a weekend here and there. In between those trips she loved to send pics/vids and I’d reciprocate periodically.

The second was a coworker that moved out of state. She’d get drunk and send me things and ask for things back. Sure, why not. That one didn’t last long though, because that was right before I met the third girl, who later became my wife.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:31 PM 01-19-2021
I've never even tried to imagine a scenario where I do that with any woman who isn't my gal for sure

Even if you're REALLY sure theres some serious eye contact flirtation or some other kind of surefire signals coming your way... just don't do it, its maybe the most classless, tasteless, prime way to completely destroy your reputation I can think of
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:36 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I’m over 40 and I’ve sent dick pics to 3 women in my life.

The first was a girl that I used to have a casual thing with that lived in California. She’d fly out a few times a year for a weekend here and there. In between those trips she loved to send pics/vids and I’d reciprocate periodically.

The second was a coworker that moved out of state. She’d get drunk and send me things and ask for things back. Sure, why not. That one didn’t last long though, because that was right before I met the third girl, who later became my wife.
POST VIDS COWORKER SENT YOU OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:43 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
POST VIDS COWORKER SENT YOU OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
The coworker only sent pics, it was the casual girl that sent vids. Don’t have the coworker pics anymore because the one that became my wife knew about them. I might have an unknown google drive filled with material from the casual girl.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:36 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
The coworker only sent pics, it was the casual girl that sent vids. Don’t have the coworker pics anymore because the one that became my wife knew about them. I might have an unknown google drive filled with material from the casual girl.
Well fucking hurry up then.:-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:44 PM 01-19-2021
Someone once asked me for a picture of the 37th US president so....
[Reply]
scho63 07:50 PM 01-19-2021
We talking mine or anyone's? :-)
[Reply]
2112 07:58 PM 01-19-2021
Some Broncos guy sent out a mass pm to everybody On CP with a black cock in it at like 2 in the morning Like over 10 years ago. Poor morphius was running around trying to delete everything in the morning.
[Reply]
tman 08:06 PM 01-19-2021
Here's my first dick pick....

[Reply]
eDave 08:07 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Some Broncos guy sent out a mass pm to everybody On CP with a black cock in it at like 2 in the morning Like over 10 years ago. Poor morphius was running around trying to delete everything in the morning.
That's hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up