ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What if we win....will people celebrate
F150 11:24 AM 01-19-2021

.@MayorLucasKC says Kansas City has proven it can get creative during the pandemic, and the city will have to find "different ways" to celebrate a potential @Chiefs championship this year to keep #ChiefsKingdom safe.https://t.co/2bMsZ4BZdy

— 41 Action News (@41actionnews) January 19, 2021

After last year its hard to imagine KC wont have a spontaneous celebration even if the mayor says people cant.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:49 PM 01-19-2021
They can just stay in Tampa. It’s wide open. Gives everyone an excuse for a road trip to the warm weather and beaches.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I say KC needs show they are truly a red city not only in NFL colors but patriotically(red, white, & blue) and just ignore the phony social distancing and phony mask rules that show absolutely no data evidence of protection and as a matter of fact just the opposite has been shown.

Screw the phony Govt manipulation, "WE ARE BACK TO BACK SB CHAMPS BABY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE TOGETHER !!

Ban me from this thread because I could care less.:-) I've said my piece.:-)
Maybe the Chiefs should play without helmets. I read on Twitter that they don't prevent concussions, and actually cause them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:52 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by kczoo:
I seriously won't be upset if the Bills beat us if they're just better than us which I believe they are. A team takes a different feel when they haven't been to the big dance and this just seemed like a screw a year 2020 anyways. I mean a super bowl won't have any more than 16,000, the players won't get a real media week. I think the bills can have it it'll be so bullshit SB
are you insane or just dumb as a rock?
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:02 PM 01-19-2021
we will have a parade regardless of what Q is trying to say
[Reply]
wazu 01:06 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
we will have a parade regardless of what Q is trying to say
The Chiefs aren't going to do anything the mayor doesn't approve.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:06 PM 01-19-2021
we should celebrate by marching to the mayor's house with pitchforks and torches
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:07 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Mayor will have to get onboard then
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:08 PM 01-19-2021
He better line up the guard if this fan base decides to parade, there will be a parade.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:08 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Come on down to the Ozarks and have your parade. No bull shit restrictions down here.
I mean that is where the mayor goes to celebrate during Covid
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:13 PM 01-19-2021
But they close at 10.
No it's been expanded to midnight
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:15 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Come on down to the Ozarks and have your parade. No bull shit restrictions down here.
Except for the masks in Branson.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:18 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I say KC needs show they are truly a red city not only in NFL colors but patriotically(red, white, & blue) and just ignore the phony social distancing and phony mask rules that show absolutely no data evidence of protection and as a matter of fact just the opposite has been shown.

Screw the phony Govt manipulation, "WE ARE BACK TO BACK SB CHAMPS BABY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE TOGETHER !!

Ban me from this thread because I could care less.:-) I've said my piece.:-)
That's a whole lot of stupid for just one post.
Attached: ducks-quak.jpg (54.5 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 01-19-2021
Now that I think about it, most places in Branson still had capacity/seating limits too. But that wouldn't prevent you from having a parade, I guess.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:24 PM 01-19-2021
I don't think they can stop it in all honesty. You can close the grounds to Union Station and Liberty Memorial but you would probably want to stop traffic in downtown KC as the streets would likely be filled with individuals.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:25 PM 01-19-2021
I'm going to hit the top 5 strip clubs in KC to celebrate.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up