ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What if we win....will people celebrate
F150 11:24 AM 01-19-2021

.@MayorLucasKC says Kansas City has proven it can get creative during the pandemic, and the city will have to find "different ways" to celebrate a potential @Chiefs championship this year to keep #ChiefsKingdom safe.https://t.co/2bMsZ4BZdy

— 41 Action News (@41actionnews) January 19, 2021

After last year its hard to imagine KC wont have a spontaneous celebration even if the mayor says people cant.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 11:49 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
How did other sports teams handle it this year? (I honestly don't know - I don't pay a ton of attention to other leagues.)
Liverpool won the Premier League for the first time in 30 years and they still celebrated around the stadium.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:53 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by kczoo:
I seriously won't be upset if the Bills beat us if they're just better than us which I believe they are. A team takes a different feel when they haven't been to the big dance and this just seemed like a screw a year 2020 anyways. I mean a super bowl won't have any more than 16,000, the players won't get a real media week. I think the bills can have it it'll be so bullshit SB
You have to be a troll, Donkey trainer, more like Donkey Fucker...:-)
[Reply]
wazu 11:55 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No they wont. They were all open during the Beowns game PNL was pretty busy according to the pics.
But they close at 10.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:56 AM 01-19-2021
I seriously won't be upset if the Bills beat us if they're just better than us which I believe they are. A team takes a different feel when they haven't been to the big dance and this just seemed like a screw a year 2020 anyways. I mean a super bowl won't have any more than 16,000, the players won't get a real media week. I think the bills can have it it'll be so bullshit SB
EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:04 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
But they close at 10.
Bars can stay open to midnight now in KC
[Reply]
cmh6476 12:05 PM 01-19-2021
can we go to the white house this time? I want to tag along.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 01-19-2021
You probably should have kept this one to yourself man.
[Reply]
wazu 12:12 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Bars can stay open to midnight now in KC
Missed that, thanks.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:23 PM 01-19-2021
I say KC needs show they are truly a red city not only in NFL colors but patriotically(red, white, & blue) and just ignore the phony social distancing and phony mask rules that show absolutely no data evidence of protection and as a matter of fact just the opposite has been shown.

Screw the phony Govt manipulation, "WE ARE BACK TO BACK SB CHAMPS BABY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE TOGETHER !!

Ban me from this thread because I could care less.:-) I've said my piece.:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:26 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Doesn't matter, it won't count I'm told.

Asterix is still around? I thought he bitched out midseason last year.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:28 PM 01-19-2021
Virtual parade if they win the super bowl this year.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:30 PM 01-19-2021
Come on down to the Ozarks and have your parade. No bull shit restrictions down here.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:30 PM 01-19-2021
Nothing like a "zoom parade" to inspire me.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:31 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Come on down to the Ozarks and have your parade. No bull shit restrictions down here.
AMEN !!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:31 PM 01-19-2021
I believe that you believe this was a good post.

I also believe that you’re a FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up