ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Could the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills with Henne at QB?
Yes 64 31.37%
No 55 26.96%
Maybe 75 36.76%
No, but they could with Matt Moore!!! 7 3.43%
They could beat the Bills with Gaz at QB 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Could the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills with Henne at QB?
TLO 01:59 PM 01-18-2021
This isn't a debate on whether Mahomes plays Sunday or not. Very potentially hypothetically speaking, could the Chiefs beat the Bills with Henne at QB?
[Reply]
TEX 08:54 PM 01-18-2021
No.
[Reply]
Oxford 09:40 AM 01-19-2021
Yes I do. If it is Henne, I would run a QB boot on the first play, to really get the crowd into it. It will take a strong effort by the defense, (aka complimentary football) and CEH or Sammy back to spread the offensive load
[Reply]
JakeF 10:08 AM 01-19-2021
Henne isn't mobile enough to play behind our shitty offensive line.

Fisher is the only starter left playing. The rest are rotational scrubs. We need a guy that can move around. We will run the ball more with Henne under center, but I doubt it will last all game long.

Bills will load the the LOS and force Henne to win passing the ball.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:11 AM 01-19-2021
Henne can do the RPO game too. If Buffalo send its LB's as they have been recently that just makes more wide open space for Henne to throw it over their head.
[Reply]
Oxford 04:17 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Henne can do the RPO game too. If Buffalo send its LB's as they have been recently that just makes more wide open space for Henne to throw it over their head.
Or go 4-wide, and leave Kahlen Saunders in the backfield as Henne's personal protector to clean up any free rushers
[Reply]
crispystl 06:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The Chiefs beat the Bills in the regular season by running the ball. CEH had as many runs as Mahomes had passes. Obviously the weather had an effect as did the presence of Mahomes making it so they had to at least respect the threat of a pass, but the Bills aren't the type of defense that gives the Chiefs fits.

It would be a hell of a lot harder and our defense would have to carry the load and not give up 30 points, but its doable. Wouldn't bet on it, though.
I bet Williams would be extremely effective against them too.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:29 AM 01-20-2021
Matt Moore should be our 2nd string QB.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:43 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Or go 4-wide, and leave Kahlen Saunders in the backfield as Henne's personal protector to clean up any free rushers
Shit, if you're going to have Khalen back there anyway, might as well run his big ass over people. How do you stop a 325-lb. RB? This guy is an athlete; he does backflips for fun.
[Reply]
Oxford 07:57 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Shit, if you're going to have Khalen back there anyway, might as well run his big ass over people. How do you stop a 325-lb. RB? This guy is an athlete; he does backflips for fun.
"Refrigerator" Perry? Bears
"Coke Machine" Irwin? Dallas
?? Saunders...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:42 AM 01-20-2021
They "could"...but it's not likely.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:49 AM 01-20-2021
Moore got starters vs Henne with backups. Sunday was his limited chance. Hero in a playoff game is not too bad
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:52 AM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:33 PM 01-20-2021
The odds of the Chiefs winning almost double if Pat is the QB vs. Henne. But, yeah, Pat's not the MVP. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:55 AM 01-21-2021
Yes, IF our running game is solid(not having to depend Henne's arm) and the defense contributes a couple of turnovers for at least 10-14pts keeping Allen from running.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:05 AM 01-21-2021
I received a lot of thumbs down when I made this statement earlier(revealing many folks anxiety), but the Bills have caught some lightening in a bottle much like the 2014 Royals(how much is a mystery at this point) BUT if Pat doesn't play that lightening in a bottle will turn into an "electrical storm" psychologically for sure knowing they could go to the SB with a much easier path(tasting blood in the water because Pat's out) IMHO.

The saving grace in all of this is, is that when we faced adversity last year and this year our back up QB's came through and that is HUUUUUUUGE !!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up