ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs make more history
RunKC 06:52 PM 01-17-2021
They are the second team to ever host 3 straight championship games. That’s incredible after what the Patriots just did. Andy was the coach of both teams.

We also made Chiefs history. The win today makes 5 playoff wins in the Mahomes era which is more than the Chiefs had in the 49 years prior.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:26 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Heh...since the day that Carl drafted Blackledge through 2018...I too had many years of soul crushing. When Mahomes went down I had the same sort of feeling begin to rush over me. I was fully prepared for the one seed 'one and done' as we experienced many times before.

I'm so glad this is a different team.
I was too but at least this time it was because of our QB going down. That's a lot easier to live with, imo.

As opposed to letting your QB who hasn't played all season start in place of the back up who has been tearing shit up.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:18 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I was too but at least this time it was because of our QB going down. That's a lot easier to live with, imo.

As opposed to letting your QB who hasn't played all season start in place of the back up who has been tearing shit up.
I wish that Marty had started Gannon too. Because when he lost the game too there wouldn't be the stupid narrative that Gannon was so great. Only way he could have won in a playoff game is if he had 2 HOF receivers to throw to.
[Reply]
scho63 04:57 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The win today makes 5 playoff wins in the Mahomes era which is more than the Chiefs had in the 49 years prior.
That's un-fucking-believable! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:18 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Win the Super Bowl this season & they’ll go down as one of the greatest teams in NFL history.
Should be a 3 peat. Except for an asshole that cant line up right.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:38 AM 01-19-2021
It seems Arrowhead will make history. The Eagles got a new stadium during their run
[Reply]
Monticore 07:41 AM 01-19-2021
Which QB gets the official win? Pat or Henne just curious .
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:57 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Whole team gets the win, but Mahomes was the starter so he gets all the escalades.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:29 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Whole team gets the win, but Mahomes was the starter so he gets all the escalades.
How many escalades does he get, one in every color would be nice.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:42 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Win the Super Bowl this season & they’ll go down as one of the greatest teams in NFL history.
Win the third of their fourth appearance? ...and back to back Championships?

damn right.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:44 AM 01-19-2021
Well mahomes started the lead and it was never blown. Sonic would assume it is his. No blown save.
[Reply]
scho63 07:46 PM 01-19-2021
Rather have a lot of Escalades than Accolades. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:28 PM 01-19-2021
How many escalades does he get, one in every color would be nice.
Originally Posted by scho63:
Rather have a lot of Escalades than Accolades. :-)
I take it you two didn't get the joke, but it's CP lexicon courtesy of the great Jamaal Charles.
[Reply]
scho63 03:26 PM 01-20-2021
I take it you two didn't get the joke, but it's CP lexicon courtesy of the great Jamaal Charles.
Yes I got it but thanks for explaining it to us neophites. :-)

Jamaal had trouble using correct grammar his whole career.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up