ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 274 of 341
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
bdj23 08:05 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Yeah, it didn't take us long to decide on Wyoming. Apart from the wind - it is beautiful country. We, too, had thought about Montana but seems as though Californians have found out about Montana and are moving there in droves..... :-)
They've made there way to Jackson too
[Reply]
Bwana 08:25 PM 01-18-2021
Yeah, it didn't take us long to decide on Wyoming. Apart from the wind - it is beautiful country. We, too, had thought about Montana but seems as though Californians have found out about Montana and are moving there in droves..... :-)

I can confirm this and they are loathed, useless cockroaches.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:55 PM 01-18-2021
Damn, I get a tear in my eye when I think about all my weapons and ammo that fell into that lake..........

Now here I am, all defenseless...... :-)
Prayers sent. :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:01 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
They've made there way to Jackson too

Indeed.....fortunately Jackson is in the far North of the state. FAR away from us...trust me - those snotty clowns wouldn't come near this part of the state. :-)

But Jackson is a pretty nice place - you just can't afford to do anything but "visit". :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:04 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I can confirm this and they are loathed, useless cockroaches.

Honestly, that's one of those things that make me shake my noggin.....Californians run from that state, go to another state Idaho, Montana, Colorado and what do they do? they do their damndest to turn the new state into the state they just ran from.....? :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:06 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Prayers sent. :-)

Welllllllll........I DID keep a starter pistol so I might frighten off any bad guy that might wish me or my family ill............. :-)
[Reply]
kepp 09:27 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:
You could sell it at the next gun show, or create an account on Armslist and sell it there.
I've had my listings on Armslist for a couple weeks now and zero legit offers. Everyone wants to trade or is low-balling.
[Reply]
kepp 09:28 AM 01-20-2021
Welllllllll........I DID keep a starter pistol so I might frighten off any bad guy that might wish me or my family ill............. :-)
You may need two of those. You know what Uncle Joe says about the double barrels...
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:51 AM 01-20-2021
Is this the worst time to try to buy an AR? I don't own one, need/want one. Where's the best place to look?

Someone suggested https://www.budsgunshop.com/ and gun broker. What do you guys use?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:53 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Is this the worst time to try to buy an AR? I don't own one, need/want one. Where's the best place to look?

Someone suggested https://www.budsgunshop.com/ and gun broker. What do you guys use?
Most downtowns have discount mobile gun brokers.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:59 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Most downtowns have discount mobile gun brokers.
i guess i need to find mine lol
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:12 AM 01-20-2021

https://www.tacswap.com/

https://www.1911addicts.com/forums/f...lassifieds.20/

www.riverofguns.com

You'll have to create accounts for both of the top two sites, but I know a guy who has purchased several firearms on both of them. Don't be turned off by "1911 Addicts"; folks on there sell everything.

River of guns is simply a search engine that could point you in the right direction. Might be helpful.

Or...you can peruse Armslist I suppose, but you'll have to pay a monthly fee for the ability to do any business with a seller.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:53 PM 01-20-2021

It might not be the worst time to buy one, but it's definitely not the most affordable time to buy one. If you are buying because you're concerned about being able to do so in the future, I'd buy a 10 pack of 80% lowers and work on the rest later. That's assuming you can even find a pack anymore.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:24 PM 01-20-2021
Bought a IWI Jericho 9MM last weekend on the intrawebz. Wanted a cheap plinking gun for my youngest son.
Gun showed up yesterday at my FFL. 17 round mags. Filled out the background check stuff today. Same old shit. "you should be approved in 2 days and 14 hours.............." and a Oh, by the way. we have to keep your mags. 15 rounds is the max. What a crazy fucking law. Every 9mm I own has over 15 round mags but are "Grandfathered in" LOL. what a joke.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:07 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Wyoming is beautiful. I love that state so much. If I ever left Kansas (and not the USA) I would move there.

Montana was also on the list too, but after looking at houses out of boredom I think that's out of the question. A home similar to mine in Kalispell is about 375k.
My brother lives in Kalispell and after visiting him for years, we are building a cabin in the foothills on the east side of Kalispell. Beautiful country.
[Reply]
Page 274 of 341
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284324 > Last »
Up