ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Derwin James, Austin Ekeler & Chargers Teammates Have a Divisional Round Watch Party!
petegz28 09:35 PM 01-19-2021

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:33 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I didn't watch the whole thing, but I think it's fun to see football players in this mode. I don't think they were as knowledgeable about the game as many of us. They just seemed to be a bunch of guys watching the game.
It was a little chaotic as far as all of them talking over each other, but this was definitely much more enjoyable than that strained and awkward SB watch party with Montana, Favre, and Brees.

Montana and Favre both seemed to be cognitively impaired from head trauma, and Brees seemed sad about being in a 3 hour commercial instead of playing in the SB.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:46 AM 01-20-2021
They knew our money play on the final play
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 AM 01-20-2021
That was surprisingly enjoyable. Akbar seems like an awesome hang plus he’s an awesome host. How is he not getting more jobs in the NFL. American Ninja Warrior can’t keep him THAT busy.

I laughed hard when Ekler said “hey babe, this guy puts pineapple on pizza!” After Akbar pulled the bit. That was legitimately hilarious.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:30 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
It was a little chaotic as far as all of them talking over each other, but this was definitely much more enjoyable than that strained and awkward SB watch party with Montana, Favre, and Brees.

Montana and Favre both seemed to be cognitively impaired from head trauma, and Brees seemed sad about being in a 3 hour commercial instead of playing in the SB.

I still laugh, though, at Joe Montana saying, "Get down, knucklehead" on the Wasp play when Tyreek was being spun around on the tackle.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:46 AM 01-20-2021
Good watch. Love watching players watch games.
[Reply]
-King- 02:22 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

:-) Now I kinda want to watch that one.
[Reply]
Danguardace 02:35 AM 01-20-2021
Noticed no mention of Helmet to helmet or bitching about touch back rule
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:58 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That was surprisingly enjoyable. Akbar seems like an awesome hang plus he’s an awesome host. How is he not getting more jobs in the NFL. American Ninja Warrior can’t keep him THAT busy.

I laughed hard when Ekler said “hey babe, this guy puts pineapple on pizza!” After Akbar pulled the bit. That was legitimately hilarious.
I agree with all of the above. I also chuckled at Kenneth Murray having a helmet and football within reaching distance without moving his butt from the couch during that game.

It was fun and they got paid to watch playoff football and eat free pizza. Not the worst gig
[Reply]
RockChalk 06:39 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I remember a few years ago somebody was interviewing Sean Payton and asking about the Chiefs. Mid-interview Sean Payton saw Drew Brees walking by and shouted over to him "Drew, whose the most dangerous weapon in the NFL?" Drew immediately replied back "Tyreek Hill".
Problem is Sean thought he said Taysom Hill and thus began his obsession with making a very mediocre football player the most important piece of his offense.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:50 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) Now I kinda want to watch that one.
It's a pretty good watch and they are cracking beers as well...
[Reply]
Valiant 10:03 AM 01-20-2021
Those guys did an awesome job. They may have a good podcast future.
[Reply]
Pants 10:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Problem is Sean thought he said Taysom Hill and thus began his obsession with making a very mediocre football player the most important piece of his offense.
Nice LOL
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up