ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>What if we win....will people celebrate
F150 11:24 AM 01-19-2021

.@MayorLucasKC says Kansas City has proven it can get creative during the pandemic, and the city will have to find "different ways" to celebrate a potential @Chiefs championship this year to keep #ChiefsKingdom safe.https://t.co/2bMsZ4BZdy

— 41 Action News (@41actionnews) January 19, 2021

After last year its hard to imagine KC wont have a spontaneous celebration even if the mayor says people cant.
[Reply]
Azide22 09:18 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I say KC needs show they are truly a red city not only in NFL colors but patriotically(red, white, & blue) and just ignore the phony social distancing and phony mask rules that show absolutely no data evidence of protection and as a matter of fact just the opposite has been shown.

Screw the phony Govt manipulation, "WE ARE BACK TO BACK SB CHAMPS BABY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE TOGETHER !!

Ban me from this thread because I could care less.:-) I've said my piece.:-)
Wrong. Science trumps emotion every day.
[Reply]
Azide22 09:47 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Maybe the Chiefs should play without helmets. I read on Twitter that they don't prevent concussions, and actually cause them.
Can I thumbs up this twice?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Come on down to the Ozarks and have your parade. No bull shit restrictions down here.
:-)
[Reply]
Azide22 09:55 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No, it was in reference to the dipshit Bills fan that said if we win it all, it will forever have an asterisk because of the no helmet-to -helmet call.
F***ing idiots. Mahomes was tackled by a guy leading with the head too on the play he was injured. He was clearly not injured by the guys head, but my point is, happens all game long. They are just b****ing because of the outcome of the play. Nobody saw Sorenson lead with the head in real time. Nobody. 4 slow motion replays, and the announcer call later, and suddenly there was no chance the Chiefs COULD have won this game because that play clinched the win for the Browns. Game was over. Dumb F***s.
[Reply]
Azide22 10:02 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Meh. I’ll be happy, but don’t know that I’ll ‘celebrate’. I expected them to get to the Super Bowl this year, so it won’t be a surprise. Kind of a ‘been there, done that’ type of thing.

Now, if they win it ALL again, then it will be time to party!!
Have to enjoy the process too! We won last year. Everything became less stressful as soon as that flag was ours FOREVER. It can't be all Super Bowl or bust - this is a hell of a ride and Im enjoying it.. If we lose, I'm going to be upset. Probably will break something, but I'll recover because of LIV!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:29 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So this dickhead will walk with BLM but won't support the Chiefs? Worst Mayor in KC history. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Azide22:
F***ing idiots. Mahomes was tackled by a guy leading with the head too on the play he was injured. He was clearly not injured by the guys head, but my point is, happens all game long. They are just b****ing because of the outcome of the play. Nobody saw Sorenson lead with the head in real time. Nobody. 4 slow motion replays, and the announcer call later, and suddenly there was no chance the Chiefs COULD have won this game because that play clinched the win for the Browns. Game was over. Dumb F***s.

The Browns fans can call their whiny bitchy shit all they want. Here's a 2nd in 5 when Nnadi is getting the same choke hold applied to him that was later used on Pat. Both them bitches should be a flag.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:38 PM 01-19-2021
Dick pics and air fryers all around!
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:44 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Dick pics and air fryers all around!
No camaros?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:42 AM 01-20-2021
These people think that science is just magic that the Bible doesn't explain, so it can't be true.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:53 AM 01-20-2021
So Mayor Q,

Who is anti celebration

is currently in DC at the inauguration party

what a hypocrite
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:51 AM 01-20-2021
yup. Science says 99.9% of us will be just fine.

Let's Party!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:30 PM 01-24-2021
looks like the celebrations going on downtown tonight, this mayor will play hell stopping the party if the Chiefs win in 2 weeks
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up