ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 268
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 PM 08-01-2016
Just saw the new Rogue One trailer. It has Vader at the end. Or at least his breath. :-)

It was a little difficult to make out the final shot. Might have been his reflection.

https://streamable.com/rzww
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:59 PM 08-01-2016
That's def DVs voice
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:04 PM 08-01-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
Just saw the new Rogue One trailer. It has Vader at the end. Or at least his breath. :-)

It was a little difficult to make out the final shot. Might have been his reflection.

https://streamable.com/rzww
That was bootlegged from Star Wars Celebration Europe.

Yes, definitely Vader.
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:51 PM 08-01-2016
im more and more stoked about rogue and the rest of this trilogy..
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 AM 08-10-2016
trailer trailer!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:01 PM 08-10-2016
GOD DAMN FUCKING TEASING ASSHOLES!

Thanks anyway, Clay.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:04 PM 08-10-2016
There's an actual thread for Rogue One.

Please use it.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:53 AM 08-11-2016
There is still a year-and-a-half to go till Star Wars: Episode VIII arrives in theaters, which means that fans are left with ample time to speculate on what lies ahead in the famed film franchise. Directed Rian Johnson provided a fresh hint to obsess over on Thursday when he posted a new set photo on Tumblr. The image doesn’t give away much — it’s just a robe in a cave — but nonetheless, it set off a flurry of fan activity.

At this point, principal photography is thought to be nearly complete, according to Cnet. Johnson certainly seemed to indicate as much in his caption, which reads, “In the home stretch.” Although he let the picture do all the talking, fans were more than happy to use words to discuss what they think the significance of the cloak is after Johnson also posted it on Twitter.

Many assumed the robe was Luke Skywalker’s, given that he was last seen in The Force Awakens wearing a similar — if not the same — one. From there, others made the leap that it spelled bad news for the Jedi. “RIP Luke,” wrote user Dave Donovan.

Meanwhile, still other fans are convinced that the robe belongs to Rey (Daisy Ridley), and that Luke is either training her and/or is her father.

As much as Star Wars die-hards were happy to discuss their theories, there were also plenty of people who turned it all into a joke — as should be expected. The photo also inspired quips about laundry detergent, what Johnson wears to work, a nude Jedi, and the robe itself being Rey’s father. Ah, the internet.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/...4&kwp_1=382911

[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 AM 08-12-2016

[Reply]
unlurking 11:37 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I appreciate the theory and research, but man that guy's presentation is absolutely horrible. His intonations are grating I'd rather put my head in a vice.

I like this guy's theory too...

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:23 PM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I appreciate the theory and research, but man that guy's presentation is absolutely horrible. His intonations are grating I'd rather put my head in a vice.

I like this guy's theory too...

Was it Stupendous Wave, or that other guy who should probably never speak in to a microphone ever in life?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:24 PM 08-12-2016
Prince is the best. His videos are awesome.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:11 AM 08-13-2016
I really like how Stupendous Wave breaks down all his ideas with detailed research and well thought out points, but yeah, his voice was not made for radio. He makes great points, but his voice and inflections are distracting.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:03 AM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I really like how Stupendous Wave breaks down all his ideas with detailed research and well thought out points, but yeah, his voice was not made for radio. He makes great points, but his voice and inflections are distracting.
This guy is much worse:

[Reply]
unlurking 08:04 AM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Was it Stupendous Wave, or that other guy who should probably never speak in to a microphone ever in life?
I would love to read Stupendous Wave's ideas in article format. He's obviously intelligent and his theories are well researched. His articulation is awful though. Sounds like he's 14 years old, standing in front of his English class and his teacher is telling him to "give it more feeling" or some such. Ugh.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 268
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up