ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 163
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 01:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Gives you a good idea of what a lot of people value around here.
These people don't care a bit about his child. They want to dollop themselves onto the couch on Sunday and watch the guy wearing the same color as they are run for touchdowns.
[Reply]
digger 01:57 PM 04-25-2019
What you believe is not the same as what you can prove, but I repeat myself...

Feelings...man Feelings...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Let me ask the deniers one thing. Look at the photos. Read the reports. Broken bones, marks from beatings strong enough to break the skin. Cuts to the face. There is no doubt these things happened.

If someone did this to your kid, what would you do? Would you get the police involved or wait until they or CPS came knocking at the door? Would you just be shrugging your shoulders at it and "cooperating with the investigation"?

No. You don't just sit on your hands if someone else does this to your kid. You're going to be coming at the MFer who did it like the T-1000
Deniers? WtF are you on about? I'm sure the DA looked at the photos. Read the reports. Broken bones, marks from beatings strong enough to break the skin. Cuts to the face.

They don't have enough evidence to charge anyone. We can't start convicting people without evidence. That's all we are fucking saying.

But I'm sure your personal justice is more important.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 01:57 PM 04-25-2019
Let me ask the deniers one thing. Look at the photos. Read the reports. Broken bones, marks from beatings strong enough to break the skin. Cuts to the face. There is no doubt these things happened.

If someone did this to your kid, what would you do? Would you get the police involved or wait until they or CPS came knocking at the door? Would you just be shrugging your shoulders at it and "cooperating with the investigation"?

No. You don't just sit on your hands if someone else does this to your kid. You're going to be coming at the MFer who did it like the T-1000
Is this new information? Do you have some evidence that Hill is responsible for these injuries? I know a certain district attorney who would be very interested in this info.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:58 PM 04-25-2019
Let me ask the deniers one thing. Look at the photos. Read the reports.
Where can i find them? My google skills failed me.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:58 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Emotional posting....the deniers? The DA couldn't find anything...if anyone is in denial, it's the ones that cant accept no charges were filed.
No, it's the ones hiding behind the fact that they filed no charges to convince themselves that nothing happened and they can still cheer for someone like Hill without feeling dirty about it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:58 PM 04-25-2019
Gives you a good idea of what a lot of people value around here.
I value...that after an extensive investigation that took 2 months...there wasn't enough to file charges.

I value not burning people alive before a trial...and ruining people's lives on vendetta-based speculation.

If it were as terrible as everyone is projecting...there would have been a different outcome and over-whelming evidence.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:59 PM 04-25-2019

I don't do Twitter because it's a cesspool that makes the D.C. forum here look like fucking disneyland.

Searching around, I see no pics of the injured child, and only the vaguest of documented anything.

Are there links?
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Kietz saying Channel 5 is going to broacast something tonight that is new information and it could dramatically change the draft tonight.
I wonder if it will be as good as his take on Mahomes? He ranted for months on what a shitty QB prospect he was.

I would not believe anything he says- it is about ratings. Another media D bag flaming for clicks. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 02:00 PM 04-25-2019
These people don't care a bit about his child. They want to dollop themselves onto the couch on Sunday and watch the guy wearing the same color as they are run for touchdowns.
Um....you dont care as much as you want everyone to think that you do. Were you not breast fed as a child or something? You seem starved for attention. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 02:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
I guarantee you this wasn’t started due to that tweet. For anyone interested, go look under “media” on Espinal’s Twitter. Find the pictures of the child posted on 04/17/18. Ask yourselves how exactly a barely 3 year old child (back then) gets that serious of an injury to his face. Look at the scarring. Clear around his cheek and up the side of his nostril. So close to his eye. Justify that. Wait, no, don’t, because your justifications will be sickening.

Someone, and I will assume it is the grandparents has been documenting every injury this child has received because they love him and are concerned for him. No tweet started this. No one else has been able to piece together the coincidence that Hill was posting pics to Instagram & Facebook of him & his “boys” out in the club on March 4? What was the date of the first police report? March 5?

Hm. Doesn’t take a genius to conclude cheating allegations were more than likely made, baby momma was po’d sitting at home alone & pregnant, loses her sh*t and starts running her mouth making accusations against Hill to her parents, friends, whoever. They’ve all seen the child’s ugly injuries like the one to his face. Then the broken arm. Who knows what else hasn’t been shared on SM. What do they do? One of those people, if not two or three, maybe even Espinal herself made those police reports.

If she was mad enough, say she decided she was leaving him, she had nothing to lose but to fuck his life up and get even. If she told her parents he was the cause, I’d put my money there. They reported it thinking she’d be bringing the kids and herself back to them and safety. Then she decided she wasn’t leaving him. Typical DV cycle. But it was too late. All this had blown up. As it obviously should have.

The child has been hurt. More than once. Period. At this point, neither one of them deserves that child. Someone is protecting someone. Rather one of them did it & they’re covering up for the other, or covering up for who did. They’re both guilty. Flame me all you want, I don’t care, but I hope they don’t get him back for a long, long time. And I hope CPS takes those babies when they are born. At least then, they’ll all be safe, being raised with family members.

And this bs about “young parents” as justification...sickening. I’ve been a parent since I was 16.5 years old. Still in high school. My children NEVER had injuries that would make anyone look cross eyed at me. And if they had have broken a limb, no one would have ever doubted it was accidental.
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 02:01 PM 04-25-2019

And if they had proof Tyreek did all this he would be arrested and perp walked to holding.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 02:03 PM 04-25-2019

You need to stop protecting a child abuser and get that information to the DA!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I value...that after an extensive investigation that took 2 months...there wasn't enough to file charges.

I value not burning people alive before a trial...and ruining people's lives on vendetta-based speculation.

If it were as terrible as everyone is projecting...there would have been a different outcome and over-whelming evidence.
It's pretty clear what happened: the child was abused and and the abuse was covered up. And with contradicting reports on who perpetrated the abuse, they didn't have enough to win a case at trial.

If Hill beat his kid, he should be in prison.
If his fiancee beat her kid, she should be in prison.
If one of them covered up for the other, they should both be in prison.
If someone else beat his kid, the parents would pursue justice and would not remain so quiet about it.

duncan has a long, long history on this site of providing good information from credible sources. He did it yesterday by intimating that no charges would be filed, and he told me about the belt whippings weeks ago. You have a short history on this site of being a fucking crackpot.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:06 PM 04-25-2019
It's pretty clear what happened: the child was abused and and the abuse was covered up. And with contradicting reports on who perpetrated the abuse, they didn't have enough to win a case at trial.

If Hill beat his kid, he should be in prison.
If his fiancee beat her kid, she should be in prison.
If one of them covered up for the other, they should both be in prison.
If someone else beat his kid, the parents would pursue justice and would not remain so quiet about it.

duncan has a long, long history on this site of providing good information from credible sources. He did it yesterday by intimating that no charges would be filed, and he told me about the belt whippings weeks ago. You have a short history on this site of being a ****ing crackpot.
but muh touchdowns
[Reply]
Page 106 of 163
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Up