ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees
Deberg_1990 05:58 PM 01-12-2022
Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

🦫 Springfield, MO to get Missouri's first BUCEES!!

-@carriesheffield @DLoesch @RealDrGina https://t.co/56vQhnisuO

— Cable News Watch (@CableNewsWatch) January 12, 2022

[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:45 PM 01-13-2022
st joe has a bucky's i heard some wild story that two brothers fought over the name
[Reply]
philfree 11:05 PM 01-13-2022
If you live in Springfield you guys sound like idiots. Like we're all going to to rush out to the truck stop to get some eats and souvenirs..... A few jobs for the local peeps is good but besides that it's just dumb.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:11 PM 01-13-2022
Billay says it doesn't matter the truckstop - so long as he can blow someone.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:34 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
There are a shit ton of those. That drive from AZ to Mpls I did-Felt like 100's
I miss the Hess/Wilco Truck Stops.

Damn you Speedway!
[Reply]
philfree 09:54 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
If you live in Springfield you guys sound like idiots. Like we're all going to to rush out to the truck stop to get some eats and souvenirs..... A few jobs for the local peeps is good but besides that it's just dumb.
My grandson had a rough night last night and he missed school because of it today. I just had a new set of tires put on my Vette so I took him with me for a ride to get him out of the house and some fresh air. If you know Springfield you'll know the roads, We drove down 65 HWY to James River FWY, then down James River all the way west of town to I-44 where we headed back east. We were just about back to 65 when he said he wanted to go to Buc-ees. We blew by 65 and drove the 6 miles to Buc-ees. That's the biggest gas station I've ever seen. I bet the gas pumps stretched for an 8th of a mile. We parked, went in and looked around the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market sized store. There was Buc-ees everything for sale. I got him an Icee and a pulled pork sandwich and he said it was good but not as good as mine. I had a bbq brisket sandwich and it was pretty damn good. He also got a Buc-ee the beaver. I wanted so bad to explain what a beaver is in regards to women is but he's only 12 and not into girls yet so I held back. I did have him saying mother bucker before we got out of there though. Bad Grandpa?

Anyway I have now been to Buc-ees.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:04 PM 04-29-2024
I'm sure the Flying J's off I-44 having a stupid level of success had something to do with this.
[Reply]
philfree 10:12 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm sure the Flying J's off I-44 having a stupid level of success had something to do with this.
It's not a truck stop though. Just a big travel center. I don't think 18 wheelers are even aloud.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:37 AM 04-30-2024
It's not a truck stop though. Just a big travel center. I don't think 18 wheelers are even aloud.
Correct. No semis are allowed at Buc-ees. Strictly for the non-trucker travel crowd
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:23 AM 04-30-2024
My grandson had a rough night last night and he missed school because of it today. I just had a new set of tires put on my Vette so I took him with me for a ride to get him out of the house and some fresh air. If you know Springfield you'll know the roads, We drove down 65 HWY to James River FWY, then down James River all the way west of town to I-44 where we headed back east. We were just about back to 65 when he said he wanted to go to Buc-ees. We blew by 65 and drove the 6 miles to Buc-ees. That's the biggest gas station I've ever seen. I bet the gas pumps stretched for an 8th of a mile. We parked, went in and looked around the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market sized store. There was Buc-ees everything for sale. I got him an Icee and a pulled pork sandwich and he said it was good but not as good as mine. I had a bbq brisket sandwich and it was pretty damn good. He also got a Buc-ee the beaver. I wanted so bad to explain what a beaver is in regards to women is but he's only 12 and not into girls yet so I held back. I did have him saying mother bucker before we got out of there though. Bad Grandpa?

It's always fun to take someone to Bucees for their first time.
[Reply]
luv 07:36 AM 04-30-2024

I used to do this when I drove around just to listen to music and get my mind off things. I call it the "Springfield Loop."

Drove my mom out to Marshfield yesterday, so we drove past it. Still haven't been. I went to one for the first time when we drove to Orange beach last month, though.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:46 AM 04-30-2024
Maybe they can convert Arrowhead or the K into the biggest Bucees ever?
[Reply]
O.city 07:48 AM 04-30-2024
It's close to my house. Take my kids there on the way to school on Tuesday's and Thursdays when I take them. They like the sausage biscuits
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:16 AM 04-30-2024
My grandson...

No sixer Phil?
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:21 AM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by eDave:
That would indicate there are more than 4 outside of Texas wouldn't it?
Potentially, but about half the airports I’m in are in Texas.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:29 AM 04-30-2024
had a chopped bbq brisket sammich there a few weeks back

it was pretty good for a gas station

the cooks kept making brisket and then would sing/chant some stupid shit

place is yuge
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up