ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 53
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official gardening, landscape and yardwork thread***
dlphg9 01:23 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Hit it one more time with the power washer. Still have a little white/sealant left.

Is the next step cleaner, sealant or the clear stain?
Seal, stain, clean.

Don't do that lol. That seems like a terrible order to do it in.
[Reply]
neech 01:33 PM 06-19-2020
I use the TWP Cedartone and its time to get it power washed and stained again, I do it every three years so it looks good.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:28 PM 06-20-2020
Really good poop that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by neech:
I use the TWP Cedartone and its time to get it power washed and stained again, I do it every three years so it looks good.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:15 PM 07-20-2020
Update. I got a Deck sander and sanded the deck, my daughter sanded the railings and spindles. We put on a stain. I wanted more of a clear but my wife liked this. color. We took a voted. I got outvoted 1 to 1.

Still like it. New furniture and umbrella this week.

But it is supposed to rain in a few hours. Good thing It is supposed to be water resistant in 4. It will be at least 8 before it rains.

Thanks for the help all.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:24 PM 07-26-2020
Anyone receive unknown seeds from China. All over the net now.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...epa=SEARCH_BOX

DESTROY THOSE SEEDS.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 03:32 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Anyone receive unknown seeds from China. All over the net now.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...epa=SEARCH_BOX

DESTROY THOSE SEEDS.
NO!!! You're supposed to call your local USDA unit and they'll come get them. Don't open or touch and especially don't plant.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:00 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
NO!!! You're supposed to call your local USDA unit and they'll come get them. Don't open or touch and especially don't plant.
I’d plant them in pots because I’m curious.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:28 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Of course you would. Let the USDA or a University do that so nothing escapes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:49 PM 07-26-2020
Don’t do that. Sometimes established plants with rhizome roots or long lasting hard shelled seeds (especially if they’re polymer coated) can last a hell of a long time.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:58 PM 07-26-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Don’t do that. Sometimes established plants with rhizome roots or long lasting hard shelled seeds (especially if they’re polymer coated) can last a hell of a long time.
Don’t tell me what to do with my seeds you fucking communist!
[Reply]
lewdog 03:50 PM 07-26-2020
Not bad for hot ass July in Phoenix. That stringy plant in the far left corner is a Barbados Cherry tree, which will be shaped more like a big bush, but produce red cherries in the next few years. The tropical corner has filled in nicely with the palms and hibiscus plants (There's a cape honeysuckle in there too). It's too hot for them to flower right now but usually provide pink and red blooms in Spring/Fall. Just added the shade structure this week, which will likely house some potted plumerias and various succulents that like heat but not direct Phoenix sun in the middle of summer.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:02 PM 07-26-2020
Where are the "No diving from the balconies" signs?

Not bad for hot ass July in Phoenix. That stringy plant in the far left corner is a Barbados Cherry tree, which will be shaped more like a big bush, but produce red cherries in the next few years. The tropical corner has filled in nicely with the palms and hibiscus plants (There's a cape honeysuckle in there too). It's too hot for them to flower right now but usually provide pink and red blooms in Spring/Fall. Just added the shade structure this week, which will likely house some potted plumerias and various succulents that like heat but not direct Phoenix sun in the middle of summer.

[Reply]
The Mayor 07:11 PM 10-03-2020

Is that iron staining on your top step?
[Reply]
eDave 06:32 AM 10-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Mayor:
No. Just needs to be swept. Top step is susceptible to fungus as it's shallow and warm.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:27 AM 10-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Mayor:
Originally Posted by eDave:
No. Just needs to be swept. Top step is susceptible to fungus as it's shallow and warm.
No it’s stained. Been that way since we bought the house. Plaster is discolored there and nothing changes it.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 53
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up