ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 STL Cardinals Thread***
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, that’s some serious complications if he gets the Covid. It really takes 1.5 years to get back to full strength anyway. It’s best for him to sit out these 60 games, if they are even played. Hopefully he and baseball return to normal in April 2020.
Eh, physically it only really takes a year. The remainder is the 'rust' period where pitchers rediscover their release/rythm.

This will put him behind on that, but it is what it is. He could very easily start off a little slow next year but there's really nothing to hold against him here. The decision seems pretty straightforward for him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:18 PM 07-13-2020

2020 Season❗️❗️❗️ pic.twitter.com/zxLiq7d7Gc

— Jordan Hicks (@Jhicks007) July 13, 2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:01 PM 07-17-2020
Great work as usual, Moe.
[Reply]
Miles 08:52 PM 07-17-2020
Probably just saving it for the season.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:59 PM 07-17-2020
So I'm looking to add to my autograph collection I have the following Cardinals:
Stan Musial
Albert Pujols
Bob Gibson
Ozzie Smith
Mark McGwire

What other Cardinals would you guys suggest? Lou Brock is one I have on the list. Yadi as well. Who else would you consider?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:13 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
So I'm looking to add to my autograph collection I have the following Cardinals:
Stan Musial
Albert Pujols
Bob Gibson
Ozzie Smith
Mark McGwire

What other Cardinals would you guys suggest? Lou Brock is one I have on the list. Yadi as well. Who else would you consider?
Brett Cecil
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:39 PM 07-17-2020
Stan Musial
Albert Pujols
Bob Gibson
Ozzie Smith
Mark McGwire

Ken Boyer
Dizzy Dean
Marty Marion
Steve Carlton
Terry Moore
Rogers Hornsby
Enos Slaughter
Red Schoendienst
Joe Medwick
Jesse Haines
Joe Torre
Curt Flood
[Reply]
Miles 09:18 PM 07-17-2020
Mark Mulder or Ty Wiggington
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:22 PM 07-17-2020
Juan Encarnacion
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:54 PM 07-20-2020
Looks like it’s Kim to the bullpen as the closer. Martinez to the rotation.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:26 PM 07-22-2020

We have placed INF Brad Miller on the 10-day Injured List (right ankle - bursitis).

Additionally, the club has released LHP Brett Cecil.

— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) July 22, 2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:28 PM 07-22-2020
Wow the actually did it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:01 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wow the actually did it.
Throwing a low 80’s fastball at his best can’t even help a high school team. At least that nightmare is over.
[Reply]
VAChief 04:11 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wow the actually did it.
Yes, that was becoming embarrassing. Now, how long will they go with waiting futilely for Fowler to somehow revert to 2015 form. Dude seems like a good guy, but they need to cut the cord and let the young guys play to sort out what they have. They aren’t going anywhere this year anyway and if they do it won’t be due to him, but in spite of his lack of production and soft defense.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:21 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yes, that was becoming embarrassing. Now, how long will they go with waiting futilely for Fowler to somehow revert to 2015 form. Dude seems like a good guy, but they need to cut the cord and let the young guys play to sort out what they have. They aren’t going anywhere this year anyway and if they do it won’t be due to him, but in spite of his lack of production and soft defense.
One of the STL reporters was on Danny Mac’s podcast today. He said the outfield is set in stone. O’Neill/Bader/Fowler. They want to see what that trio can do.

Carlson will go to Springfield. The Cards will lose a year of control if he starts this year. And they really want to find out about those 3 this year anyway. Does anyone know when Carlson can play this year and they still have 6 future years of control?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up