ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:33 PM 02-01-2020
And the Manning boys at my hotel...

I was looking for the pics posting thread. If someone bumps I can post some others.
Attached: IMG_20200201_133118_01.jpg (138.7 KB) 
[Reply]
burt 01:22 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This is as close as I can get to getting inside the stadium.

It's beautiful down here.
So that's what you look like as an adult!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:30 PM 02-01-2020
Finally got my tickets in hand tonight... Section 119, Row 4.

Behind the 49ers sideline so I’ll bring my Houston Astros sign stealing trash can/Faketriots espionage video equipment if needed.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:05 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Behind the 49ers sideline so I’ll bring my Houston Astros sign stealing trash can/Faketriots espionage video equipment if needed.
How much did those set you back?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:29 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Got mine earlier today -- then went over to the Super Bowl Experience. Great time and while I'm staying far from the beach area my hotel is packed with Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:32 PM 02-01-2020
Do we have anything where CP people are going to meet? I know there's not a tailgate, but I'm pretty sure everyone is getting to the stadium ridiculously early and maybe there's a time where we can all meet up in the stadium somewhere at like 5pm. Would be a shame to miss all of you at such a glorious experience. Thoughts?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:42 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do we have anything where CP people are going to meet? I know there's not a tailgate, but I'm pretty sure everyone is getting to the stadium ridiculously early and maybe there's a time where we can all meet up in the stadium somewhere at like 5pm. Would be a shame to miss all of you at such a glorious experience. Thoughts?
I'm in.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:58 AM 02-02-2020

I’d like to know too. Someone should organize this.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:03 AM 02-02-2020
All right - as we have 2 CP members who are in 306, why not meet outside of that section in the concourse at 5pm (and if it’s split like at Arrowhead, meet at 305/306 rather than 306/307). I’ll have a blue Mahomes jacket, a red Frank Clark shirt, and a red Chiefs hat.

Post in here if you’re game to meet then.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:06 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This is as close as I can get to getting inside the stadium.

It's beautiful down here.
Looks like a fucking PERFECT day down there
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:23 AM 02-02-2020
All right - as we have 2 CP members who are in 306, why not meet outside of that section in the concourse at 5pm (and if it’s split like at Arrowhead, meet at 305/306 rather than 306/307). I’ll have a blue Mahomes jacket, a red Frank Clark shirt, and a red Chiefs hat.

Post in here if you’re game to meet then.
My son and I will see you there. We'll both be wearing Mahomes jerseys and I'll have a red cap and he'll have a gray and black one. We're 6' tall and a little heavyset. I'll be well primed :-)
[Reply]
Brooklyn 10:38 AM 02-02-2020
i’m in 316. Will try to swing by. Met some cool guys at the experience yesterday in 306 and was planning to visit them too.

Anyone else think it’s cold in Miami today? Was gonna rock shorts and just my jersey but debating on wearing jeans plus a hoodie. Wondering what it’ll be like up top once the sun starts going down.

[Reply]
splatbass 01:01 PM 02-02-2020
The Walmart parking lot across from the stadium is a big Chiefs tailgate if anyone is interested.

[Reply]
splatbass 03:50 PM 02-02-2020
I’m at 306. Where’s the party? :-)

[Reply]
Brooklyn 04:15 PM 02-02-2020
On the way!!!

[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >