ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1298 of 2693
« First < 29879811981248128812941295129612971298 129913001301130213081348139817982298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:07 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Cant be too careful with foot injuries. He should take some time out whether it's one day, or 96.
Berry is actively trying to talk him out of playing. It’s what a real leader does.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I got to find this on YouTube.
it's probably being saved for the chiefs youtube channel

when it's ready to be aired you won't have a problem finding it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:49 PM 11-15-2018
sup i got memes

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 11-15-2018
oh dear lord

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:27 PM 11-15-2018
Carousel

https://youtu.be/ox87Z3F5kAY
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:56 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
If Mahomes played for someone else, he'd be my favorite non-chiefs player.

It's still surreal, like a dream. Any moment I'm going to wake up and Alex Smith will still be the Quarterback.

1) I don't love professional football enough to go that far, not a chance. While there was every possibility that another team could have wrecked our trade and strategy to snag Mahomes, think of the past for a moment and imagine yourself sitting there at the TV as PMII is still available when the Chiefs pick; Goodell walks up to the podium and announces that the Chiefs have selected "Fatty McFatass, Offensive Tackle, Backwater State".
Meditate.

2017 was it. It was either going down that season or it was time for Reid and I to part ways. And I had no preferences. I wasn't going to stand on a soap box and scream for a particular prospect because there was already too much working against me in even getting the Chiefs to take a fucking QB in round 1 at all.
So in the end, my only mantra was, "I don't give a fuck WHO you take, just TAKE HIM". And I will support him.

"And it came to pass that the children of Arrowhead did receiveth their Quarterback in the only possible way the Kansas City Chiefs could; through sheer, dumbeth luck". Amen.

2) I'm over the "I can't believe this happened to the Chiefs"-effect/syndrome. That actually passed pretty quickly for me, and why not? The Chiefs aren't the Browns or the Lions or any of the other few teams that have written the book on incompetence. Sure they've had dry spells and not many playoff wins, but they've also fielded teams throughout each decade that had at least a plausible shot of making some real noise in the post season.
The Chiefs greatest weakness was leadership. Leadership that bought in to the idea of the "everyman" QB and managed to sell that bad idea to a supportive and loyal-yet gullible fan base, and ownership that did nothing to dispel or better yet destroy that dumbassed philosophy for a great many sad and long-assed years. The creation and general acceptance by all parties involved of the "too risky" business model was very real and carved in solid granite for the whole world to see.
That the NFL is taking this team deadly serious and showering the escalades is a surprise? News Flash: they would have done the same shit 20 and 30 years ago had KC pulled down even a fucking Baker Mayfield to go with that side of hot-fried Thomas and Smith. This isn't a fucking mystery, kiddies. Jesus.
The Chiefs are great and on their way to sustained greatness because they FINALLY dared to be and do so. And we can sit here and debate the "mysteries of fate" or karma after decades of achieving little to nothing, but the fact remains at the end of the day, the Chiefs were the architects of their own suffering when they didn't have to be. Plain and simple, over and out.
The Great Elevation of this franchise and fan base, the increasing of knowledge and expectations going forward has finally arrived, and I'll be damned if I'm waking up with Alex Smith as my fucking Quarterback tomorrow.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:00 PM 11-15-2018
I turned on the television and it was on ESPN. It's some pedestrian matchup of Tulane versus the University of Houston, and they spent five to ten minutes talking about the Monday Night Game and Patrick Mahomes II.

Life is so good.
[Reply]
Maine 08:07 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I turned on the television and it was on ESPN. It's some pedestrian matchup of Tulane versus the University of Houston, and they spent five to ten minutes talking about the Monday Night Game and Patrick Mahomes II.

Life is so good.
yip
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:10 PM 11-15-2018

A lot of offense in this Thursday night game...

You know who likes offense? Pattycakes and @tkelce. pic.twitter.com/WSH8haYWaL

— E:60 (@E60) November 16, 2018

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:11 PM 11-15-2018

Patrick Mahomes is a Kansas City masterpiece for Chiefs and their fans https://t.co/OLImR5bTaA #kansascity #chiefs #mahomes #football #grateful

— Sandy Brooks Foster (@pbweathergirl) November 16, 2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 11-15-2018

Life is so good.

Amazing
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:21 PM 11-15-2018

Life is so good.
That it is man. Can't watch any football related program without his name and the Chiefs being brought up.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by :
Getting ahold of a Mahomes jersey isn’t only a local problem. Nationally, Mahomes’ jersey was the top seller in October, according to Fanatics. He’s at the second spot for the year, behind only Khalil Mack of the Chicago Bears.

The same level of consumer craze is happening at Arrowhead. Per the Chiefs, Mahomes jerseys have been flying off the rack since the home opener in Week 3 against the San Francisco 49ers. That afternoon, the team sold more than 700 from the stores within the stadium, a game-day record.

As of Nov. 10, Mahomes’ jersey is on pace to shatter the record for most sold of a single player in Chiefs history, surpassing Kelce from only a year ago. Kelce’s jersey remains a hot item this year, but has sold fewer than half the amount of No. 15. Since training camp, the Chiefs have reordered Mahomes digits a half-dozen times with no let-up in sight.

Even the Chinese little fingers can't make that shit fast enough!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:36 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Nice article. Great read!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:12 PM 11-15-2018

Life is so good.
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
That it is man. Can't watch any football related program without his name and the Chiefs being brought up.

Ain't it grand?
[Reply]
Page 1298 of 2693
« First < 29879811981248128812941295129612971298 129913001301130213081348139817982298 > Last »
Up