« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN Playoff Machine
RINGLEADER 10:58 PM 11-22-2020
It's back...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
It does if it’s one of two losses. Or if they lose there and to an afc team and we lose to the Saints. We want them to lose them all.
If they lose to the WFT and to the Browns and we lose to the Saints, they win the tiebreaker due to strength of victory.

We need them to lose to Buffalo.

Or it looks like maybe we win the strength of victory tiebreaker if they lose to the Bengals.
[Reply]
tk13 10:06 PM 12-03-2020
This is what I've got. Make sure to place your bets now. You can thank me later.

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
This is what I've got. Make sure to place your bets now. You can thank me later.

You've got Pitt losing out? :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:26 PM 12-03-2020

You must have been drinking pretty hard when you did this. :-)
[Reply]
tk13 11:28 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You've got Pitt losing out? :-)
The Dupree injury really derailed their season. And the Lions respond to the new coach.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:50 AM 12-04-2020

there would be a lot of folks losing jobs if this scenario plays out lol.....

EDIT: Couldn't find a way to squeeze the Jets and Jags in either? JK....both are out
[Reply]
redfan 09:07 AM 12-04-2020
I'm really rooting for the WFT, win that div!! They'll def beat Pit, & 'cuz Chiefs it won't affect the try for bye.
I think Pit also loses one to either Buf or Ind.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:48 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I just ran mine...same thing except I have the Giants winning the NFC East.

1. Chiefs
2. Steelers
3. Titans
4. Bills
5. Raiders
6. Ravens
7. Browns

1. Saints
2. Packers
3. Rams
4. Giants
5. Seahawks
6. Buccaneers
7. Cardinals

I’ll have to take a mulligan on the Cardinals. They have fallen off the map.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:12 PM 12-07-2020
Bump for all your tie breaking scenario explorations.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:14 PM 12-07-2020
A very possible tie breaker is common opponents which are the Broncos, Texans, Ravens, and Bills. So a loss to the Bills all but guarantees the Chiefs get the bye if the win their two AFC games. In that scenario the Chiefs would have to go 13-3 to lose the bye.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:28 PM 12-07-2020
Here’s where the Saints game is still very important. It helps our strength of victory a lot if we can beat them, and that could very easily wind up being the tiebreaker.

If you lose to the Saints, you root for Miami, LAC, and Atlanta to win all their other games and improve the Chiefs SOV.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:33 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here’s where the Saints game is still very important. It helps our strength of victory a lot if we can beat them, and that could very easily wind up being the tiebreaker.

If you lose to the Saints, you root for Miami, LAC, and Atlanta to win all their other games and improve the Chiefs SOV.
Yep.

The most important game left is the Steelers against Buffalo. If Buffalo wins that game, we have the #1 pretty much tied up.

After that, the most important games are Chiefs/Saints and Steelers/Browns. If the Steelers lose to the Browns, that will drop their SOV a lot. If we beat the Saints, it raises ours.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:34 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

The most important game left is the Steelers against Buffalo. If Buffalo wins that game, we have the #1 pretty much tied up.

After that, the most important games are Chiefs/Saints and Steelers/Browns. If the Steelers lose to the Browns, that will drop their SOV a lot. If we beat the Saints, it raises ours.
When I watch Buffalo I just really feel like they’re a bad matchup for Pittsburgh. A QB who will stretch their defense out downfield and isn’t easy to bring down.

If they can score 24+ they should have a good chance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
When I watch Buffalo I just really feel like they’re a bad matchup for Pittsburgh. A QB who will stretch their defense out downfield and isn’t easy to bring down.

If they can score 24+ they should have a good chance.
Somebody said there's like a 70% chance of rain. That favors Buffalo because Pitt's running game just isn't very good.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:46 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’ll have to take a mulligan on the Cardinals. They have fallen off the map.
Midgets do that.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up