ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs focused on Mahomes, McCaffrey, and Cunningham in RD1
pugsnotdrugs19 02:02 PM 04-17-2017
SEE POST #11 FIRST

... the word in the Chiefs building is that they would like to trade up for QB Patrick Mahomes or RB Christian McCaffrey in the first round. If this falls through, he said they like ILB Zach Cunningham a lot as well.
[Reply]
eDave 07:04 PM 02-11-2020
Who's Zach Cunningham?

Exactly.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:27 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I seem to remember he thought that entire class was bad & the next class ('18) was the year to take a QB.
This is why I insist that anyone that says "wait till next year bro" should be kicked in the nuts as hard as possible.
[Reply]
alanm 08:50 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Man this thread is a shit-show to go back and read. I can't say much because I didn't pay attention to this draft much at all leading up to it. I totally ignored it and figured we'd stand pat at 27 and take BPA, definitely thought that wasn't gonna be a QB.

:-)
Same here. I was shocked when they moved up to 10. Then thought for sure it was Mahomes or Watson.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:57 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This is why I insist that anyone that says "wait till next year bro" should be kicked in the nuts as hard as possible.
IIRC Clay was the main CP member saying this :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:31 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Not that I disagree with the main point SNR is trying to make here but god damn do I love these posts now that McCaffrey is a top 3 RB in the league (maybe #1).

McCaffrey is probably the exception to the rule but all time post here.
McCaffrey has Donk stench on him, just like Ratface's fucking turd spawn of a coach.

Good for him for winning people money in fantasy football. Keep him the fuck away from the Chiefs.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:41 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It's happening.gif

For Mahomes.

Fuck white RBs.
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Mahomes makes no sense to me for the Chiefs

He is the exact opposite of what the Chiefs' offense is about.

Reid going to change his offense almost completely?

Mahomes is a spread-them-out-playaction-pass type offense, not WCO dink and dunk

McCaffrey would be a perfect fit for the Chiefs
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Fuck Mccaffrey who the fuck wants to draft this douche. He sucks and will not be good in the NFL. Draft a rb and a white one when you can get the same fucking player in round three or four. I'd be on the bandwagon tp fire Dorsey if he drafts him
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Nobody knows who we have targeted for certain. I like Mahomes but a white RB? I mean seriously, he's white and not to mention an RB in round 1 is a wasted pick. You can get one in the third that will be just as good. Good blocking makes more difference than the RB.
Lot of bad takes in this thread.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:05 PM 09-10-2020
We have Mahomes and won a Super Bowl. The Panthers have McCaffery and went like 5-11 or whatever it was. They got what they wanted and we got what we wanted.

I just don't give a shit about great RBs on my team anymore. Yeah, Clyde's gonna be a great one, and I'm going to enjoy the time I get to watch him. I might even advocate for us giving him an extension way down the line. But we've had elite RBs and #1 overall fantasy football production-level RBs on this team before. Guess what-- we didn't win shit.

So who cares if people hated on McCaffrey? He could do another 1000/1000 season and the Panthers still wouldn't make the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:06 PM 09-10-2020
You morons realize those guys were right, right? Snr is spot on.. McCaffrey would have been a disaster of a pick. Mahomes decides championships. Little Ed decides fantasy make believe championships
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:23 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You morons realize those guys were right, right? Snr is spot on.. McCaffrey would have been a disaster of a pick. Mahomes decides championships. Little Ed decides fantasy make believe championships
It would have been peak Marty to see the Chiefs trade up in the draft to draft a RB.

Would have resulted in a nice divisional round loss last year.
[Reply]
DementedLogic 07:48 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Who's Zach Cunningham?

Exactly.
Apparently he commits a lot of penalties.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:32 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
If the Chiefs manage to grab Mahomes I officially claim him as my "adopt a Chief".

You did it!
[Reply]
TLO 03:34 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
You did it!
Tjanl you!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Alex Smith averages 2 touchdowns a game in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
wow :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:42 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Patty Football is going to find out soon that these are all picks in the NFL. He has some seriously bad habits that translate to turnover machine. It's almost like he learned how to play QB by cheesing on Madden.

Here's a preview:

Look at this fucking retard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 03-23-2023
thank god coach reid fixed him :-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up