ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Hall of Classics>Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!
Bwana 08:57 PM 10-21-2003
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
[Reply]
Gracie Dean 09:35 PM 10-21-2003
Bwana...great call!!!

pastor How is Okla going?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:37 PM 10-21-2003
You do realize don't you that in SW Kansas if there were any trees around to lose their leaves, the wind would blow them away before you could rake them up.:-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:41 PM 10-21-2003
Outstanding work!!! :-) It would be nice to evaluate the damage though. :-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:44 PM 10-21-2003
You are the MAN!!!!

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bwana 10:01 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Outstanding work!!! :-) It would be nice to evaluate the damage though. :-)
If I really wanted to screw up their car, I would put one the old engine blocks that's hanging around my shop in there. I think the way I am doing it, it will cause minor damage and the lesson will be driven home. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 10:02 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
You do realize don't you that in SW Kansas if there were any trees around to lose their leaves, the wind would blow them away before you could rake them up.:-)
Sounds like my kind of yard work!!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:02 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
If I really wanted to screw up their car, I would put one the old engine blocks that's hanging around my shop in there. I think the way I am doing it, it will cause minor damage and the lesson will be driven home. :-)
Engine block? :-) Bet you would have used that a few years back. Your getting soft in your old age. :-)
[Reply]
Wrasse 10:05 PM 10-21-2003
:-)

Awesome. :-)

I need to start taking notes...I'm loving these little nuggets on how to get even.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:06 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Engine block? :-) Bet you would have used that a few years back. Your getting soft in your old age. :-)
"A few years ago" I would have had not only the engine block, but a spent tranny in there.:-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:48 PM 10-21-2003
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
Damn dude I like your style. Between the 4th of July antics and the leaves you are the master.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:50 PM 10-21-2003

Evil always gets good rep from me.....GOOD JOB!! :-)
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 11:04 PM 10-21-2003
I know this one guy who kept getting his mailbox smashed by teenagers driving by with a baseball bat. He finally MacGyvered his mailbox so that it was basically a concrete and metal mailbox with a wooden outer casing. I guess a couple of weeks later the same kids tried doing it, one hit the mailbox with the bat, broke both of his forearms and was pulled from the car by the force.
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 11:07 PM 10-21-2003
Not enough.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 11:21 PM 10-21-2003
You are a genius! I was getting ready to mention entrapment against you if someone was "accidently" 86'd or put in the hospital but you've got the deatils worked out :-)

--->
[Reply]
LVNHACK 04:16 AM 10-22-2003
:-) :-) :-) :-) .............Bwana you the man.......... :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up