ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Hall of Classics>who's on your ignore list???
Ebolapox 02:39 PM 04-03-2003
it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached: ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB) 
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:55 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Pssst... I don't think they exist.
What? :-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:55 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

Right you forgot the fact that maybe your gay...this guy claims to have supermodel type g/f yet he's still a virgin. Oh so gay. And if smoking weed, black and milds is a lingering drug problem so be it. Ain't no shame in my game.
no, not supermodel, and I'd really appreciate it if you not bring up becca... she has NOT A ****ING thing to do with this, and she was ten ****ing times the girl you are... you will not, I repeat, not bring up my dead ex one more time, or I sware to god himself that you will pay for it somehow

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:56 PM 04-03-2003
You gonna let her get away with that bola?

She says you gobble more weiners than that 120lb Japanese world hotdog eating Champion.

I recommend playing off the Carney Point for bonus and insinuating that this year she's promoted to a "ride"

Sky....You're using some pretty strong derogetory language towards a minority group there...tsk tsk
[Reply]
VonneMarie 03:57 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

no, not supermodel, and I'd really appreciate it if you not bring up becca... she has NOT A ****ING thing to do with this, and she was ten ****ing times the girl you are... you will not, I repeat, not bring up my dead ex one more time, or I sware to god himself that you will pay for it somehow

-EBOLA-
Right so you never said she wasn't a supermodel type girl? And did I say Becca you stupid bitch?

What you gonna do homo?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:57 PM 04-03-2003
Lattimer wrote:
Originally Posted by :
Anybody wanna order a pizza? I'm not getting up to cook and miss this....
I'll take a thin crust!!
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 03:57 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

Right and how many times have you said that? I repeat myself b/c it's true and you know it. Iggy bitch.
About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying?

...and a point is deducted from Sky's score. Making this thread at
Ebola: 23
Sky: 1
Taco: 15
Bearcat: 2
Cody: 7
PennyWise: 9
Lattimer: 4
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:57 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Iowanian
You gonna let her get away with that bola?

She says you gobble more weiners than that 120lb Japanese world hotdog eating Champion.
I'd say my record of heterosexuality speaks for itself... if she wants to think that I'm gay because she didn't really do anything for me, that's an ego problem... not my problem

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 03:58 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Lattimer
Anybody wanna order a pizza? I'm not getting up to cook and miss this....
You can order online at Pizza Hut's web site and have it delivered. You wouldn't even have to get up from the computer. :-)
[Reply]
morphius 03:59 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Cody

I like my crust hand tossed.
You would...

Morphius
bored
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:59 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

Right so you never said she wasn't a supermodel type girl? And did I say Becca you stupid bitch?

What you gonna do homo?
she was a model here in the springfield area... who in a lot of ways caused what I'm going through today...

but go ahead, be calloused... be a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a **** about others... you're really showing your true colors now

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
VonneMarie 04:00 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

she was a model here in the springfield area... who in a lot of ways caused what I'm going through today...

but go ahead, be calloused... be a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a **** about others... you're really showing your true colors now

-EBOLA-
Ok.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 04:01 PM 04-03-2003
I've never seen anything quite like this. :-) After following along... I feel I need a shower.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:01 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying?

...and a point is deducted from Sky's score. Making this thread at
Ebola: 23
Sky: 1
Taco: 15
Bearcat: 2
Cody: 7
PennyWise: 9
Lattimer: 4
Iowanian should get points for the "Criple Fight.":-) I'm still laughing over that one (love South Park).
[Reply]
Bootlegged 04:01 PM 04-03-2003
Can you guys bring in someone else on this? I've always felt that a love triangle is more exciting.

~pass the cheesesticks...
[Reply]
NewChief 04:01 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

Ok.
Is this the moment when the tide turns? When the hatred turns to love? Will Sky soon bear Ebola's funky love child? Find out tomorrow on the next installment of Threads of our Lives.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up