ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Kphobia,The Ladies Man ?
ROYC75 04:53 PM 12-11-2001
With a ppputter like this,every woman should be aware !
[Reply]
Phobia 05:56 PM 12-11-2001
For those interested, from left to right:
KPhobia (fatass), old_geezer (young'un), MarkM (stickboy), Dartgod (GolfJesus), and Mrs. Dartgod (YOU LEFT THE LID UP AGAIN, Bob)

This picture was taken at the 1st Annual 37 Forever Golf Classic in September. The coordinator of the event was Roy (thanks, Roy).

Notable attendees included not only Bob Dole, but also Art Still. He found me to be annoyingly obnoxious and I doubt he'll be at the 2002 event, but it was fun while it lasted. He's in tremendous shape and appears as though he could still strap 'em on and go 60 minutes. He reminds me a lot of Jason Taylor.

Also, you can see that Roy was kind enough to edit the picture in order to remove the pink hue from my shirt and socks. Thanks again, Roy.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:02 PM 12-11-2001
Bob Dole can only spot 4 people in the picture.

Are you saying that the sapling between old_geezer and Dartgod is really a person?
[Reply]
Phobia 06:06 PM 12-11-2001
At first I thought it was an extremely long golf club, but if you squint just right, you can vaguely make out some glasses and facial hair on the head of the club.
[Reply]
Mark M 08:33 AM 12-12-2001
A sapling? A golf club?

I think you're just jealous that I've managed to stay at my playing weight while you two have become tubs of goo.

:-) :-)

MM
~~Has MACH 5 metabolism
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:55 AM 12-12-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Mark M
A sapling? A golf club?

I think you're just jealous that I've managed to stay at my playing weight while you two have become tubs of goo.
Bob Dole is still at Bob Dole's playing weight. Bob Dole is just playing a different game.

What's your game? Checkers?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:06 AM 12-12-2001
My guess is lawn darts.

He's the dart, of course...

:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:31 AM 12-12-2001
That would certainly explain his pointed head.

Thanks for the clarification, keg.
[Reply]
Mark M 09:35 AM 12-12-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Robert_Dole
Bob Dole is still at Bob Dole's playing weight. Bob Dole is just playing a different game.

What's your game? Checkers?
LOL!! No, I do not play checkers (nor lawn darts, keg. :-) ). I play Scrabble ... and the occassional naked twister with raiderhader's mother. :-)

I'm guessing Bob Dole's game is Hungry Hungry Hippos?

MM
~~Also likes Axis and Allies
[Reply]
Phobia 12:01 PM 12-12-2001
Hungry, Hungry Hippos

Mark, you are a funny sob.
[Reply]
Bronco John 12:53 PM 12-12-2001
That's some funny stuff...

Phil, you look about the same size/height as me. And we apparently share the same nickname for ourselves (fatass)... :-)

*shakes head* I could take ya...:-)
[Reply]
Alton deFlat 01:11 PM 12-12-2001
Hey Mark,
Looks like it's time for you open up that can of whoopass. We svelte guys have to stick together against the over-indulgers. At least Dartgod is making an atempt with the Miller Lite.

~Dave~
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:14 PM 12-12-2001
Unlike Mark's cute little mug filled with his half-caf latte.
[Reply]
Mark M 01:30 PM 12-12-2001
Chiefs4ever--
I'll do what I can, although "whoop-ass" isn't exactly what I'd call it ... more like "Hope-their-asses-don't-land-on-me-and-squish-me." :-)

BTW, Senator, I don't drink latte ... I'm so thin that half of one of those things keeps me up for about a week and a half. Besides, if I were drinking a latte would I have looked so comfy here?

http://www.37forever.org/BB/attachme...s=&postid=1618

MM
~~Eats lots, gains little
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:49 PM 12-12-2001
That putter almost looks like a stiff **** coming out of his pants. Bad head day Phil ?:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up