ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 154
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
bogie 04:43 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

:-) :-) Mods should either ban you, turn you in, or at the very least reveal who you really are. This is just too obvious. Definitely the off season.
[Reply]
kstater 04:43 PM 06-25-2007
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

No I wouldn't take it. If your out on the phone, I'd walk out there and give it to you. If you left I would take it to the store manager and tell them about you and let them handle it. Either way I walk out in peace with myself knowing I did the right thing.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:44 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I wouldn't. I once chased a guy that was in front of me at the ATM after he left a few hundred bucks at the machine so that I could help him out.
You probably ended up with a friend out of it, or something else very positive came out of it.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:44 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by kstater:
So your proud you commited a crime?

I hope you get caught and it's your third strike.
...and he gets sent to a 'pound him in the arse' prison.
[Reply]
Silock 04:46 PM 06-25-2007

[Reply]
Valiant 04:48 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by joemomma:
snitches are bitches.
And criminals like this are complete pussies and anybody agreeing with it needs their ****ing ass kicked.. Tell you what, next CP football game you show up and we will see who is the bitch...
[Reply]
convict1983 04:50 PM 06-25-2007
OMG some of you are totally overreacting. There are much worse things that happen in the world. This isnt serious at all. I am sure the dude has a new laptop already LOL.
[Reply]
sedated 04:50 PM 06-25-2007
:-)

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny
[Reply]
Simplex3 04:52 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Hopefully a mod does not get the idea of turning you in...
Hopefully they already have.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:52 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
And criminals like this are complete pussies and anybody agreeing with it needs their ****ing ass kicked.. Tell you what, next CP football game you show up and we will see who is the bitch...
**** yeah I'll show up to play football. However, I'm just trying to act tough and put on my gangsta routine. I wouldn't condone stealing some poor sap's computer. I would actually probably do it, but only to feed my family.
[Reply]
Simplex3 04:53 PM 06-25-2007
No.

Next dumb f**king question.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:53 PM 06-25-2007
OMG some of you are totally overreacting. There are much worse things that happen in the world. This isnt serious at all. I am sure the dude has a new laptop already LOL.
Here's hoping kharma drives that lesson home for you.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:53 PM 06-25-2007
You're either a liar or a thief. Either way, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.
[Reply]
Simplex3 04:53 PM 06-25-2007
Oh and for those that are thinking about snitching on me...I am not using that laptop at the moment. I am not even at my house.
If you've ever posted on the Planet from your house, they know it.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
bogie 04:54 PM 06-25-2007
Just yesterday, I was walking down Ventura Blvd. and I saw this old lady set her purse down beside her while she was on her cell. She had a big diamond ring on her finger. I walked up to her and handed her the purse. When she reached out for it, I quickly cut her finger off that had the big diamond. If she's dumb enough to wear that diamond out in public, she obviouly doesn't care about her finger or she would have known what was going to happen. I threw her finger on the ground beside her so she could get it sewn back on. Hey she's rich, she can afford the surgery. No harm no foul.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 154
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up