ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The "All Idiot Team" sign-up.
Mi_chief_fan 05:03 PM 12-18-2000
Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:05 AM 12-19-2000
The next year, without Howard & Andre Rison, another FA castoff, the Donkeys had little trouble disposing of the Pack. If only bad officiating didn't cost us against the Donx that year. I don't think GB could have scored on our 97 defense.

Then again, Packfool said KC's defense under Gun was "nothing special".

[This message has been edited by Mi_chief_fan (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
JOhn 09:05 AM 12-19-2000
Of course Favre was a cast off from another team, but Pakie will enlighten us to how Wolfe knew all along.

Wait a minute was there a VERY high priced FA, that came from Philly? Can't remember his name, but I think he was a marginal defensive player
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:06 AM 12-19-2000
:-) @ Iowanian!!!!!
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:11 AM 12-19-2000
Oh, I almost forgot another one. When I asked him for a VIABLE replacment for Carl as GM, he suggested Daniel Snyder.

When I asked him to explain, he acted as if I had said it. Of course, this also goes back to Ken's wonderful 'long memory'.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:12 AM 12-19-2000
I can picture Iowanian holding up the leg of a freshly killed deer, blood driping down his chin, looking as though he just beat another predator to a kill.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......."
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:15 AM 12-19-2000
mi,

were you following me saturday? :-)

Actually in HS, I was too slow to be a RB(we had an all state back anyway). I wrestled at 125, played Olb and pulling guard...My absolute favorite was kickoff team...I was the wedge buster and loved it...nothing like running full speed at a mantrain and slamming into it.grrrrrrrrrr

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:19 AM 12-19-2000
Good old Captain Contradiction, strikes again. He may be on to something with Snyder. Is it unethical to own one team, and be a GM for another? At least Snyder might do some firing.
Duh, ima Pakfooooool, i dunno bout runnin a team, i jest knows fotbal, duhhhhhhh.I embarass u der imbreads, duuuuuuuhhhhhhh. or is dat imbreads. duhhu, me only knows fffotbol.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:20 AM 12-19-2000
Iowanian,
Did something brown and hairy die?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:25 AM 12-19-2000
yes,

the first one died a week ago friday night...hit it with my truck 1/4 from home...then the anger took over saturday...tough hunting...but i'm getting closer to even...lets just leave it at that for now
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:25 AM 12-19-2000
Stop killing the hamsters, Iowa.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:27 AM 12-19-2000
or gerbils, for that matter.
[Reply]
Mark M 09:31 AM 12-19-2000
As much as I hate to digress from the gerbil/hamster/dead furry things slant this thread has leaned towards . . .

Do we have a full roster yet? Can it be posted so we know who is starting, who's a backup and who will need to be cut for salary cap reasons?

MM
~~Wants to know if he will be getting reps this week.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:31 AM 12-19-2000
Bob Dole was denied his requested position of starting halfback.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 09:35 AM 12-19-2000
It just wouldn't look right for our starting tailback to be bigger than the O-line.

I'll donate my salary to charity. One to help mentally challenged kids, so that they can grow up normal, instead of like Packfool.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:37 AM 12-19-2000
how about hedgehogs?

I think that "pack"fan has the market cornered on harm caused to gerbils and hamsters...I refrain from such practices..

Dole,
from your size alone, I think you should at least qualify as the "short yardage back" of the committee...they could call you "Diesel Dole"
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up