ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:33 PM 07-15-2005
penchief has a drinking problem. I think he may be in an Aristocrat haze.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:35 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have you buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.
Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored? :-)
[Reply]
penchief 03:35 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
Reality check. This is a THREAD ON THE INTERNET. Not a big deal.
Anybody that ventures onto the internet expects to hear smack. But nobody expects to have their own words altered in a way that misreprents their intentions.

AGAIN, I understand that this example is ultimately harmless but a very important principle is involved. Those of you who think this is funny, where is your integrity?
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:37 PM 07-15-2005
Anybody that ventures onto the internet expects to hear smack. But nobody expects to have their own words altered in a way that misreprents their intentions.

AGAIN, I understand that this example is ultimately harmless but a very important principle is involved. Those of you who think this is funny, where is your integrity?
It's friday. Lighten up, go get yourself a Fresca and a nice piece of ass. geezus
[Reply]
Skip Towne 03:38 PM 07-15-2005
By God, nobody better ever f*ck with my threads, by God.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:39 PM 07-15-2005
Wait...uh....

Originally Posted by :
Main Entry: in·teg·ri·ty
Pronunciation: in-'te-gr&-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English integrite, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French integrité, from Latin integritat-, integritas, from integr-, integer entire
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY
2 : an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS
3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS
Wow...apparently I never had any...you learn something new every single day...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:39 PM 07-15-2005
I wish somebody would f*ck with my threads. They might actually become interesting.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:39 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's friday. Lighten up, go get yourself a Fresca and a nice piece of ass. geezus

Mmmm, Fresca. Mmmmmm, ass. Mmmmm, Frescass.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:40 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Wait...uh....

Wow...apparently I never had any...you learn something new every single day...
I had some once ... but I sold it on e-bay so I could buy some crack cocaine.
[Reply]
penchief 03:40 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
What thread are you talking about...there is more then one page, and I found your thread on the second page about Law...:-)

integrity and respect are two words left at the door when entering the planet...:-)
My thread title was, "TY LAW AGREES TO TERMS WITH TY LAW."

It was changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS." Which was the title of another thread by someone who hates parody threads.

Why were none of the other parody threads changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS?"

Again, I know that this particular case is not the end of the world but anyone who would alter somebody else's words is not only dishonest but most definitely does not deserve a postition that would allow him to abuse the authority of that position.

JMO.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:41 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I had some once ... but I sold it on e-bay so I could buy some crack cocaine.
Cool, they sell crack on ebay now?... :-)
[Reply]
DeepSouth 03:44 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
CLASSIC !!
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:45 PM 07-15-2005
My thread title was, "TY LAW AGREES TO TERMS WITH TY LAW."

It was changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS." Which was the title of another thread by someone who hates parody threads.

Why were none of the other parody threads changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS?"

Again, I know that this particular case is not the end of the world but anyone who would alter somebody else's words is not only dishonest but most definitely does not deserve a postition that would allow him to abuse the authority of that position.

Jack Me Off.

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:49 PM 07-15-2005
I merged your thread with several others.

No matter what you believe the "intention" of your thread was, it was SPAM and it was merged with other spam.

The title of the thread "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" was, in itself, a parody.

If you were to read the thread, you would see where I merged it and what would happen to anyone else posting a parody thread.

The thing about fisting yourself was a joke, I think.
[Reply]
penchief 03:51 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored? :-)
Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up