ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
Mr. Kotter 10:55 PM 01-21-2005
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :-)

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:28 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Ok... I am just going to come out and say this, My old girl and I used to do it poop shoot style... it was incredible... best time to do it was the shower... its nasty if the girl isnt clean (damn mexicans)... but spectacular otherwise... 'gina is just as good.

My wife refuses to do it and I respect that... but having an alternative is better, becasue when you get tired of one you can go to the other (wierd but true)

I have done everything I know sexually (shocker, dirty sanchez, etc...) but I can say I have never tossed a girls salad... its one thing to stick a member there, its another to stick your tongue.

MHO
Word, Carlos. :-)

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door.... :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:29 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:

Alternative, I can relate too; but seems kinda strange to this guy...I'm with you on the "tossed salad" IF you are talkin' back-door.... :-)
AMEN! JUST SAY NO TO ANALINGUS!
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:30 AM 01-22-2005

Of Course... but isnt that wierd... its only inches away yet you try to stay as far from it as possible....
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:31 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Some girls really dig it...enough said...
Wow. Didn't know that. Wonderin' if it's a "contemporary" thing... :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 01:31 AM 01-22-2005
Feels good? THAT can't be the explanation....can it? :-)
Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored? :-)

Parcheesi is far less invasive.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:32 AM 01-22-2005
No idea...I know a few girls who I am friends with who have done it and after not liking initially really enjoy it.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:32 AM 01-22-2005
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
:-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:33 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Mer:
Feeling good isn't an option? I suppose Gay people do it because they are... bored? :-)

I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:33 AM 01-22-2005

Good point.... :-)
[Reply]
tk13 01:36 AM 01-22-2005
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
:-)
:-) I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:43 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I am no gay expert, but I am guessing gays do it because they have no other alternative... thats their way of having sex... I know a few gays that only give it, but would never take it...
I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.

Now, even knowing that, it's still not something I want to try... takin' it that is. Not opposed to giving, but doubt I'll have the chance. The wife seems REALLY opposed. But we've only been married for 2 years... a few years down the road we may look for something a little different. Not a problem right now.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:43 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
:-) I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
That's certainly acceptable as an "answer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:44 AM 01-22-2005
That's certainly acceptable as an "anwer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :-)
What reason would people to have to do it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right?? :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:44 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
What reason would people to have to like it if they didn't enjoy it?

You think people sit around and have butt sex to piss off the religious right?? :-)
That's why I have oral sex in public... pisses Sen. Santorum off.
[Reply]
tk13 01:46 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I've often, repeat: OFTEN, heard the prostate referred to as the male G-spot, as far as men taking it. I've known three guys who were, unexpectedly, fingered while doin' their girl and ALL OF THEM said while they didn't really like being fingered, they orgasmed immediately like they never had before or since.
That's also because the most sensitive nerves in the male body are the nerves around the rectal cavity.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up