ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by philfree:
This thread is worthless without pics.

PhilFree :-)
This post is worthless without reading the first page.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:58 PM 12-26-2004
Just be confident and be yourself. Just don't come off like its a priviledge to be with her or your ****ed. Goodluck.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:01 AM 12-27-2004
Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.

I found a picture of hAndrea...the latest on the list
Attached: blister.jpg (2.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:06 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.
Shit, I should've read the whole thread, I thought he already met them. AOL/Internet chicks?? Slow down dude, wow!! Atleast try to get to know them a bit before you get excited.
Take a taser just incase.
[Reply]
Herzig 02:00 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
Here's the deal about women sonny. If one wants you or shows interest in you, you will have more than you can shake your "stick" at. If you are dating no one, it's hard to get even one. Feast or famine.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:01 AM 12-27-2004
She is cute, i hope shes not kidding about me like all the girls have,

?
[Reply]
Jenson71 02:13 AM 12-27-2004
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
Settle down, you little pimp, you...
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 04:26 AM 12-27-2004
I haven't read the entire thread but I had my secretary summarize it for me. Whenever I'm in need of romantic advice though, I always call Jose Lima. He does have this annoying habit of calling his wang "The Lima Bean" though.
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:17 AM 12-27-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

OMG ! Where did I go wrong ? :-)

III, I would give you advice and comments but you won't like them. Live and learn ! :-)
[Reply]
Coach 08:23 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by mizzou5:
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
Sad but true. I have seen this numberous of times, and I have also been walked over and not get any respect from those. That's where I got to a point where looks doesn't really become of a big deal like it used to be in HS.

So Royr, my best advice is to at least find the one that you can appreciate, since it shouldn't be a "total" knockout type of a looks, but more of her personality, her character, and most importantly, her heart.
[Reply]
RNR 08:31 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by mizzou5:
Here's a lesson for you. The better they look, they more evil they really are. If you say stuff like that to a girl/woman, they will walk all over you and not respect you. You should act like you're the one doing her a favor.
No matter how good looking she is, somewhere some guy is sick of her shit.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:36 AM 12-27-2004
Don't listen to any of that BS about personality etc. Go for the one with the biggest boobs.
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:42 AM 12-27-2004
:-)
Attached: piglets.jpg (70.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Coach 08:51 AM 12-27-2004
Damn 4th. :-)
[Reply]
4th and Long 09:00 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
Damn 4th. :-)
:-) What???? :-)