ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Contenders or Pretenders?
Megatron96 05:26 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by :
The Cardinals, Bills, Ravens, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, and Titans are each 2-0.

Eleven teams also started 2-0 in 2008, 2006, and 1998. (In 1998, the league had only 30 teams.)

With only four of the 2-0 teams facing other 2-0 teams this weekend (Rams at Bills and Chiefs at Ravens), there could be as many as nine 2-0 teams after Week Three.
Found this tidbit over on NBCSports, and just thought it might be fun to expound a little here.

So to get right to it, which of these "undefeated" teams are for real and which are just smoke and mirrors?

Or to be more succinct, which of these teams do you think make it to the post-season?
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:05 PM 09-22-2020
Raiders and bills have a shot at the wildcard. They still won't win their division. Same for the bears.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:49 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
(excerpt from NBC Sports) With only four of the 2-0 teams facing other 2-0 teams this weekend (Rams at Bills and Chiefs at Ravens), there could be as many as nine 2-0 teams after Week Three.

Found this tidbit over on NBCSports, and just thought it might be fun to expound a little here.

So to get right to it, which of these "undefeated" teams are for real and which are just smoke and mirrors?

Or to be more succinct, which of these teams do you think make it to the post-season?

Pretty positive there will be zero 2-0 teams after week three.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:52 PM 09-22-2020
Still too early to say definitively thanks to this fucked up shortened season. But if you had to, it's Chiefs & Ravens in the red conference; Packers and Rain City Bitch Pigeons in the blue.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
:-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:06 PM 09-22-2020
The Bears have a shot at the playoffs. Both the Vikings and Lions look like total shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:07 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Good catch. Though this time that's all on NBCSports. I copy/pasted that sentence directly from them. Not my bad this time.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:33 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Good catch. Though this time that's all on NBCSports. I copy/pasted that sentence directly from them. Not my bad this time.
i know, should have pointed that out but when you quote a post with an excerpt like that it only quotes the text from the poster. Weird.

Ya good.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:11 AM 09-23-2020
My team, Super Bowl contender
Other teams, better just surrender
My team, about to run it back
Other teams, Biden says ain’t black
My team, Super Bowl champs
Other teams, better wear their brown pants
My team, has the best QB
Other teams, home watching Cuties
My team, faster than a jet
Other teams, can’t get a woman wet
My team has the very best players, my coach makes moves like chess players
Other teams better say their prayers, your defense when we’re done gonna need repairs!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:35 AM 09-23-2020
Cardinals - playoffs
Bills - playoffs
Ravens - AFC championship bound
Bears - no chance
Packers - playoffs
Chiefs - AFC championship bound
Raiders - no chance
Rams - playoffs
Seahawks - playoffs
Steelers - playoffs
Titans - playoffs

my .02
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:50 AM 09-23-2020
Bills are pretenders. They played a Jets team trying to get its coach fired and a Dolphins team that is scrappy but still rebuilding.

Josh Allen is a one-read QB that has played atrocious secondaries. Their struggles start this week.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:04 AM 09-23-2020
Well this is easy.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben = legit

Lamar, Kyler = we'll see

Allen, Trubisky, Carr, Goff = frauds
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:11 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Well this is easy.

Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben = legit

Lamar, Kyler = we'll see

Allen, Trubisky, Carr, Goff = frauds
Kyler Murray is legit.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:29 AM 09-23-2020
The Cardinals, Bills, Ravens, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, and Titans are each 2-0.

Cards...dunno. They play in the toughest division in NFL. Probably the toughest of all the teams listed above to judge.

Bills. Postseason. Patriots aren't the team/dynasty they once were, and Bills have a good enough team to not only beat NE, but to beat up on the rest of that shitty ass division.

Ravens. Postseason. Other than KC, they're the 2nd best team in the AFC.

Bears. Pretenders. They've squirmed their way to 2 wins. Trubisky isn't a good QB and the WC will come from the NFCW or NFCS.

Packers. Postseason. Right now they look like the 2nd best team in the NFC, and their division is crap.

Chiefs. Postseason. Best team in the AFC until someone knocks them off.

Raiders. Postseason. Another tough one. At best they'll snag the last WC spot in AFC. They could always go full Raider-tard mode too.

Rams Postseason. Last WC spot. NFCW hard to predict because all teams could very well be postseason contenders. 49ers are all banged up and it's not even wk3.

Seahawks Postseason. My prediction of the NFC reps in this SB. They're playing really well right now, esp on offense.

Steelers Postseason. Other than BAL, this is probably the team (right now) that would give the Chiefs some fits if they meet...That defense is no joke.

Titans Postseason. Best team in the AFCS. Doubt the WC comes from that div, AFCS is looking to be a shit division this yr.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:00 AM 09-23-2020
Chiefs, Packers, Ravens definitely for real.

Seahawks look like contenders, Cardinals are intriguing but not proven yet.

Everyone else meh,

I still think Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC, and they will beat the Ravens Monday night. After that, it will be proven that the Chiefs are just that.

Still so early, lots can happen. Chiefs look like the exact same team, just with a running option now. Tough games ahead but they should still be solid.
[Reply]
JD10367 09:16 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And the Faketriots barely beat the Dolphins in week one.

It was a 3 point game into the fourth quarter.
And you barely beat the Chargers with a no name quarterback.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up