ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dude implies the Chiefs cheated..
Mecca 12:44 PM 09-21-2020
I think this is laughable personally.

What does Townsend pick up after the kick?? https://t.co/Ve0pCWO4TR

— Matthew Stephenson (@Ya_Boy_Matty) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:19 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This is right after the ball left Butker's foot.

He's already pinching the fingers in his left hand before he "picked up the object" in question.
This confirms it. It was a booger.
[Reply]
FAX 01:21 PM 09-21-2020
Somebody local ...

Please, please, please ... call Petro and ask him to bring this up in the next presser.

TIA

FAX
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:25 PM 09-21-2020
It’s obvious hit nuts dug up some turf with those 3 kicks.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:27 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sure looks like the guy has something in his hand here:

yeah, it's his left hand, but watch the video - he scoops it with his right and then puts his hand together in front of his body as he's running to Butker. I'm pretty positive that's the 'transfer' that gets it to his left hand.

That's just a couple of 'unnatural' acts. Why would he reach/scoop with his right after using his left to boost himself up? And why is he clearly pinching something between his fingers with his left shortly thereafter? Sure seems to point to the conclusion that he picked something up and was holding it.

But where I keep coming to is that it's probably legal. I mean...surely they aren't that blatant. Or it's some kind of 'unwritten rule' thing where nobody cares.
I watched the video and it definitely looks like he picks something up. I don't play golf but maybe he is marking it like you would do when you putt.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 09-21-2020
Planet burst.... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I watched the video and it definitely looks like he picks something up. I don't play golf but maybe he is marking it like you would do when you putt.
If he's putting down a ball marker, it is 1) bright yellow and 2) the size of a dime or smaller.

You'd be able to see anything else.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:29 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Though I did just notice the strut.

Butker's back is to that ball for 3 seconds before it clears the uprights.

That dude was locked in like nothing you'll ever see. I wonder if he'd have hit from 65. If he needed 68 I think he had it. I mean lord, he was FEELING it.
Im not sure I’ve ever been that confident of anything in my whole life.

Much less a record tying field goal. Jesus.

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
LOL. I don’t even know what to say to that. At 70 does he have to take into account the Coriolis effect? I’d hate to lose a game because the kicker doesn’t know the earth is moving.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:29 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
He can do 1. 1 cock push up.
Well one is all ya need...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:35 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL. I don’t even know what to say to that. At 70 does he have to take into account the Coriolis effect? I’d hate to lose a game because the kicker doesn’t know the earth is moving.
"When asked about his near-miss 78 yard game-winner that bounced off the left upright, Butker responded 'yeah, I forgot to check the position of the moon - fucking tidal pull will get you every time...'"

I mean that's just the swingingest dick move I've ever seen from a kicker. Just hilarious.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:38 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Im not sure I’ve ever been that confident of anything in my whole life.

Much less a record tying field goal. Jesus.

He didn't actually kick the ball far at all. He just kicked it high and the uprights circled around to accept it.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 01:39 PM 09-21-2020
I don't think he did have anything there....but for the sake of this thread - suppose he had a clear piece of plastic - like a clear tiddily wink to use as a place marker. He would be able to see it from his distance, but anyone six feet away would not be able to see it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:50 PM 09-21-2020
It was Tommy Townsend in the library with the lead pipe
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:54 PM 09-21-2020
Wait... if you watch the video on the 14 second mark, you can clearly watch NFL crew chief Carl Chaffers bend down on the field to pick up his payment that Andy Reid dropped there just moments before.

Yep, this game was surely fixed. They just threw in some of those extra penalties against the Chiefs to make it interesting.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:54 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It was Tommy Townsend in the library with the lead pipe
You can make light of this situation with jokes all you want. It won't change the fact the Chiefs holder sprinkled magical field goal fairy dust and the Chiefs are a bunch of cheating whores!
[Reply]
FAX 01:56 PM 09-21-2020
Boogergate.

My 2020 Bingo Card runneth over.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up