ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** MNF Saints @ The Death Star *****
KChiefs1 10:13 AM 09-21-2020

Handful?!? Haha!! Wall to wall guests for the entire game. From the NFL, CFB, CBB, and a few musicians. Lots of surprises and the one thing we ALL have in common is we ALL enjoy MNF! https://t.co/xr6Xdr86ha

— Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:09 PM 09-22-2020
They seem pretty fired up:

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:44 PM 09-22-2020
It was ugly early, thought my instincts had failed me

Ended the week 14 -2 anyway :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:12 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Raiders/s...84575806664705

Players buying in
They were buying in last year too. Right before they collapsed like a house of cards.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 06:56 PM 09-22-2020
Highest rated MNF game in a decade.

https://twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/13...318026/photo/1

[Reply]
New World Order 06:59 PM 09-22-2020
I'm worried about the Raiders (Couldn't type that with a straight face).
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 07:05 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:

Highest rated until Ravens/Chiefs next Monday.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:11 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:

Probably because it was the first MNF game on ABC since 2006.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:01 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They were buying in last year too. Right before they collapsed like a house of cards.
True....but now I think they are a QB away from being legit. They have all the other weapons in place now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:04 PM 09-22-2020
True....but now I think they are a QB away from being legit. They have all the other weapons in place now.
That defense isn't legit. Not yet.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 09:23 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm worried about the Raiders (Couldn't type that with a straight face).
they won’t win their next three games and their 4th is at Cleveland. could easily go 0-4 and be 2-4 in 4 weeks
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:36 PM 09-22-2020
I don't spend any time deep-diving into the Raiders defense, but there's obviously a glaring hole for them up front at pass rusher. They don't appear to have anyone along the DL that is a legit pass-rusher, and for them that's a huge concern. Their lack of pass rush allows Pat to do whatever he wants when they meet twice a year, and the results have been absolutely horrific for the Raiders. What's the differential now? 86-13 or something?

So it really doesn't matter if Carr is a better QB this year (I don't believe he is), and they manage to score 20 points on the Chiefs in 2020. in a single game that is. Because without a pass rush they're going to give up 40. I guess that will be only half as embarrassing.

But after they get a couple decent pass rushers and a real QB they'll be pretty good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:44 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't spend any time deep-diving into the Raiders defense, but there's obviously a glaring hole for them up front at pass rusher. They don't appear to have anyone along the DL that is a legit pass-rusher, and for them that's a huge concern. Their lack of pass rush allows Pat to do whatever he wants when they meet twice a year, and the results have been absolutely horrific for the Raiders. What's the differential now? 86-13 or something?

So it really doesn't matter if Carr is a better QB this year (I don't believe he is), and they manage to score 20 points on the Chiefs in 2020. in a single game that is. Because without a pass rush they're going to give up 40. I guess that will be only half as embarrassing.

But after they get a couple decent pass rushers and a real QB they'll be pretty good.
That's just the thing.

They spent a 4th round pick for Crosby and the #4 overall on Ferrill. Right now, Crosby looks more like a #4 overall pick and Ferrill looks like a 4th rounder.

You can't miss when you take a pass rusher that high.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:57 PM 09-22-2020
True....but getting closer every game because what they have on D are some young dudes going through some growing pains. Abram is a fking missile as well as a few others adjusting. Their D is not elite but much better than bad and will grow each game IMO. Again, Carr (Alex 2.0) is the sinking anchor that holds them back to next level stuff.....but if they get a legit QB.....we have a true battle.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 PM 09-22-2020
True....but getting closer every game because what they have on D are some young dudes going through some growing pains. Abram is a fking missile as well as a few others adjusting. Their D is not elite but much better than bad and will grow each game IMO. Again, Carr (Alex 2.0) is the sinking anchor that holds them back to next level stuff.....but if they get a legit QB.....we have a true battle.
They really need Ferrill to develop into a blue chip pass rusher. If he doesn't, they're screwed.

And for all of the talk about Abram being a hitter, he's got issues in deep coverage. We haven't seen them play anybody that can really get at him yet.

And the jury it out on their corners. They're young and athletic but they're raw. They could really go either way. Without a pass rush, their jobs are going to get really hard.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:35 PM 09-22-2020
They really need Ferrill to develop into a blue chip pass rusher. If he doesn't, they're screwed.

And for all of the talk about Abram being a hitter, he's got issues in deep coverage. We haven't seen them play anybody that can really get at him yet.

And the jury it out on their corners. They're young and athletic but they're raw. They could really go either way. Without a pass rush, their jobs are going to get really hard.
100% true. Abram also hits so hard he is likely to keep hurting himself but I dont think he can help it. It will be interesting to see if he grows mentally.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Up