ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
wazu 09:43 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This is encouraging from Sammy...

I was glad to see this as well, but the concussion protocol doesn't care about what a player thinks about their situation. He looked like he could barely walk yesterday after that hit. I'll be absolutely shocked if he's on the field next week.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:45 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's almost zero chance Baltimore goes 14-2 again, even if they beat the Chiefs. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen in the modern NFL.

The Chargers defense is better than the Ravens at pretty much every level. Their front is much tougher than the Ravens.

If the Chiefs get up early, it looks like last year's game. If they start slow, it looks more like the game from 2 years ago.
Yeah, better up front (significantly), better in the secondary (even without James), and better at LB.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:45 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ravens seem to have that "chip on their shoulder" kinda thing the Chiefs did last year.

Chiefs will have to play well or they'll get boat raced.
Harbaugh loves to run up scores and pad Lamars stats against inferior teams, he did the same shit last year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I was glad to see this as well, but the concussion protocol doesn't care about what a player thinks about their situation. He looked like he could barely walk yesterday after that hit. I'll be absolutely shocked if he's on the field next week.
Reptilian Solar Beings heal more quickly than mere mortals though
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:46 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ravens seem to have that "chip on their shoulder" kinda thing the Chiefs did last year.

Chiefs will have to play well or they'll get boat raced.
Lol no we won't. When is the last time we got "boat raced"?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:47 AM 09-21-2020
I've read that the retirement of Yanda has noticeably weakened their O-line.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yea it basically doesn't happen, we're at something like 47 games of winning or losing by 1 score.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 09-21-2020
Exactly.

This inferiority complex attached the Ravens is unbecoming of fans of the reigning Super Bowl champions!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:48 AM 09-21-2020
With Mahomes? Never.

In fact, every Mahomes loss has had at least one of the following:

-Slow start by the offense
-Turnovers at the worst times
-Key players injured (Fisher, Hill, Houston, etc)

If we lose, it’s always 8 or less.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:49 AM 09-21-2020
There's almost zero chance Baltimore goes 14-2 again, even if they beat the Chiefs. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen in the modern NFL.

The Chargers defense is better than the Ravens at pretty much every level. Their front is much tougher than the Ravens.

If the Chiefs get up early, it looks like last year's game. If they start slow, it looks more like the game from 2 years ago.
Yeah the only thing that makes me nervous is our LB’s, especially against a run heavy team.

Chargers have a top 3 defense and Kenneth Murray’s addition along with Jerry Tillery’s ascension made them even better. They might actually be the best defense in the league this year, and as much as it sucks, it looks like Tillery is going to be really good like Chris Jones.

It’s scary how good that unit is considering Derwin James wasn’t playing.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 AM 09-21-2020
Exactly.

This inferiority complex attached the Ravens is unbecoming of fans of the reigning Super Bowl champions!
I actually don't understand it, Baltimores defense is pretty average and their offense is completely predicated on playing from ahead, we're everything that gives them issues.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:51 AM 09-21-2020
Sure seems like the Ravens are always thought to have an “elite defense”. Maybe people just remember the Ray Lewis-Ed Reed days.

Their defense was nothing special last year. And it’s nothing special this year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:04 AM 09-21-2020
If you’re Baltimore, you’re counting on someone like Peters to steal one at some point and create extra possessions.

But they aren’t just going to stop the Chiefs. No way, especially if Watkins is in fact healthy as this would be the first time Baltimore has played all of Kansas City’s weapons.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:06 AM 09-21-2020
If the Ravens lose this one. The Lamar Express loses alot of steam
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:09 AM 09-21-2020
This game would’ve had a crazy atmosphere if fans were allowed
[Reply]
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up