ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck you, Dee Ford
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:17 PM 01-20-2019
Sack of fucking shit.
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:36 AM 01-21-2019
This D is horrible against anything other than pressuring bad quarterbacks. I’m not bringing Ford back at that cost. For our sanity rebuild this fucking defense.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:17 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The thing that makes this worse is the tackle is lined up too far back. If your going to call neutral zone infraction on Ford in that situation then you better throw a flag on the tackles.
Well...
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:18 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
This D is horrible against anything other than pressuring bad quarterbacks. I’m not bringing Ford back at that cost. For our sanity rebuild this ****ing defense.
...exactly.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Pissed at Dee Ford for the huge mistake but you gotta franchise him. He was great this year.
No. We should get rid of him. And Jones too who couldn't stop the run. And Houston who hasn't done anything this year. And we should consider benching Mahomes in favor of Henne to start the season to send a message that you do NOT lose in the AFCCG and release Tyreek Hill as we have Watkins who is more effective.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:28 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No. We should get rid of him. And Jones too who couldn't stop the run. And Houston who hasn't done anything this year. And we should consider benching Mahomes in favor of Henne to start the season to send a message that you do NOT lose in the AFCCG and release Tyreek Hill as we have Watkins who is more effective.
My dude.

You had me, then you lost me. Ford, yes he's gone. Sutton? Gone.

Gotta keep Chris Jones and Cheetah. I understand how upset you are. Trust me. But we can't cut the entire defense. As much as I understand wanting to...

We knew the defense would either ball out or get balled. We knew we couldn't stop the run. We're a full year ahead of schedule with this team. It will be okay.

You have any coffee this morning?
[Reply]
notorious 07:28 AM 01-21-2019
Goodbye. Don’t want to see this dumbfuck in red ever again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:30 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
My dude.

You had me, then you lost me. Ford, yes he's gone. Sutton? Gone.

Gotta keep Chris Jones and Cheetah. I understand how upset you are. Trust me. But we can't cut the entire defense. As much as I understand wanting to...

We knew the defense would either ball out or get balled. We knew we couldn't stop the run. We're a full year ahead of schedule with this team. It will be okay.

You have any coffee this morning?
Buddy, I'm kidding. Dee Ford fucked up, but I promise you we're not in the AFCCG this season without him. He was one of the top-5 effective edge rushers in the NFL. We definitely will and definitely should franchise him.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:32 AM 01-21-2019
Franchise him or release him. We have to quit giving out so many long term contracts on D. They almost never work out.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:33 AM 01-21-2019
If you want to franchise him fine. But no way should they give him a long term contract. We already have enough wasted money on this defense. I could be wrong but Ford seems the type of player to go back to sucking once he gets paid.
[Reply]
notorious 07:35 AM 01-21-2019
You guys seriously want to keep him?

If my employee took a shit in someone’s living room when we were about to finish a big job I would fire his loser ass on the spot.

**** him. He’s done.

You can not reward gross stupidity.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:35 AM 01-21-2019
Use the cap on offense and rebuild this D through the draft.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:35 AM 01-21-2019
Dee Ford, holding Lin Elliot's beer.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:36 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
You guys seriously want to keep him?

If my employee took a shit in someone’s living room when we were about to finish a big job I would fire his loser ass on the spot.

**** him. He’s done.
Sutton keeps shitting the bed and they still keep him around.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:37 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Buddy, I'm kidding. Dee Ford ****ed up, but I promise you we're not in the AFCCG this season without him. He was one of the top-5 effective edge rushers in the NFL. We definitely will and definitely should franchise him.
Fuck, I hate it when people are rational in the face of my emotional anger.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:38 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Franchise him or release him. We have to quit giving out so many long term contracts on D. They almost never work out.
I agree with no more big contracts on defense.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up