ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 141
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
rico 04:53 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Beerme
I was supposed to meet up with him at an Alice Cooper concert a couple years ago when Cooper played at Steamboat Days. Steamboat Days is the multi-day festival that takes place every year in my area (Southeast Iowa). Beer Me resides in a town in Illinois across the Missisissippi bridge from where I live. I texted back and forth with him, but my phone started acting up and I couldn't get any reception and I just gave up...the place was packed. We found out later that we walked right past each other on a side street when we were walking to our vehicles after the concert.

That's around the last time I recall hearing from him... I don't think it was too long after someone referred to his niece as "ugly" when he posted that link to a picture of her where he requested that we vote for her in a beautiful kid contest type of deal. Who in the world was the poster who called his niece ugly? Was that jspchief??? Does anyone remember this?
[Reply]
jspchief 05:04 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by rico:
I was supposed to meet up with him at an Alice Cooper concert a couple years ago when Cooper played at Steamboat Days. Steamboat Days is the multi-day festival that takes place every year in my area (Southeast Iowa). Beer Me resides in a town in Illinois across the Missisissippi bridge from where I live. I texted back and forth with him, but my phone started acting up and I couldn't get any reception and I just gave up...the place was packed. We found out later that we walked right past each other on a side street when we were walking to our vehicles after the concert.

That's around the last time I recall hearing from him... I don't think it was too long after someone referred to his niece as "ugly" when he posted that link to a picture of her where he requested that we vote for her in a beautiful kid contest type of deal. Who in the world was the poster who called his niece ugly? Was that jspchief??? Does anyone remember this?
Rofl
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:58 AM 06-11-2016
I miss Lumpy's late night drinking posts. Beerme and Lumpy had some pretty hilarious conversations late at night.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:02 AM 06-11-2016
haven't heard anything from Bump.

and that's just fine by me. :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:05 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
haven't heard anything from Bump.

and that's just fine by me. :-)
Check DC. He's been around and he's just as stupid as he ever was.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:28 AM 06-11-2016
Haven't seen JOhn.
Last Activity: 02-24-2014 10:10 PM
[Reply]
patteeu 06:38 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Who was the third transitioner? Forgetting his-->her name, but she returned to show us pictures from her new life in a new city, then kind of faded away?

Anyone recall? Seemed she settled somewhere in the PacNW.
I can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure cosmo used to be a man. :-)
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:49 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Haven't seen JOhn.
Last Activity: 02-24-2014 10:10 PM
I see him on FB still. He's still down south of us.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:01 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Ironically, Lurch actually *is* a Mr. Kotter mult. (I don't know how much it was really a parody mult though. If it was, I didn't get the parody part).
I like how Kotter can have mults but nobody else. Why is that?
[Reply]
patteeu 07:09 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I like how Kotter can have mults but nobody else. Why is that?
Probably because all of the moderators are Kotter mults too, but I'm not sure of that.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:47 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by D2112:
Do you remember that tranny ultra peanut picking on you when we were n00bs? Lol where has that monstrosity been?
Ask your dad...
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 08:10 AM 06-11-2016
I don't know anybody but I just want to say that I think it's cool you guys keep tabs on each other.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:35 AM 06-11-2016
We should do a lurker roll-call thread so everyone can hop in and post something quick so that we know they're okay.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:51 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She married Inmem?
Shit if he had a Chiefs hometeam tat, Warriors headband, Seattle Sounders jersey, Penguins underoos with that Sox cap it'd be Mofo Jones
[Reply]
Rausch 09:53 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
We should do a lurker roll-call thread so everyone can hop in and post something quick so that we know they're okay.
They're lurkers.

Most wouldn't know who teh fug they were if they did...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 141
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up