ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you be upset if the Chiefs draft Geno Smith?
Yes 22 10.53%
No 179 85.65%
I drink Tequila Rose...like Gaz 8 3.83%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My final Geno thread before the draft
Mr. Flopnuts 10:05 AM 04-07-2013
Simple question. Will you be upset if the Chiefs draft Geno Smith? If so, why?
[Reply]
tecumseh 04:34 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by penbook:
Next years qbs arent all the great. Bridgewater and Murray. Boyd maybe.

Geno would be the backup not the starter.
I got ya. But it's an neverending supply. If they don't think Genos worth the pick, and I personally do not, then next years model would be serviceable and on and on until the goldenboy avails himself thru pluck and luck whether thru draft or FA, just find the goldenboy that makes your system shine. Aside from Peyton Manning, I believe most of the successful QB's are well coached to maximize their intangibles and strengths. Some suck from the starting gate. Not their fault. They don't draft themselves to a team.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:36 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by tecumseh:
I got ya. But it's an neverending supply. If they don't think Genos worth the pick, and I personally do not, then next years model would be serviceable and on and on until the goldenboy avails himself thru pluck and luck whether thru draft or FA, just find the goldenboy that makes your system shine. Aside from Peyton Manning, I believe most of the successful QB's are well coached to maximize their intangibles and strengths. Some suck from the starting gate. Not their fault. They don't draft themselves to a team.
Geno would fit in this offense to perfection.
[Reply]
tecumseh 04:39 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by penbook:
Geno would fit in this offense to perfection.
And if Reid/Dorsey don't see that or feel the pick is too high, well, fool on them. They'll go another way and work towards success. A .500 season would be manna to the faithful.
[Reply]
hometeam 04:45 PM 04-07-2013
My thought on the two draft picks, is that it happened so early, if they wouldnt have jumped the gun, they likely could have got Alex Smith either cheap or free.

Not only that, they will owe me for mental anguish cause by this QB rollercoaster ride.
[Reply]
milkman 04:51 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan:
because he got replaced by a better player, who happened to be more than a game manager.
FYP
[Reply]
milkman 04:55 PM 04-07-2013
I am not going to be upset when we don't draft Geno because I've already resigned myself to the fact that he will not be the pick.

This fact has killed my interest in the draft, something that even Pioli wasn't able to accomplish.

I have not scheduled the time off for the draft that I would have otherwise already arranged.
[Reply]
MeatRock 04:56 PM 04-07-2013
Answer: simply No.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:56 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by milkman:
I am not going to be upset when we don't draft Geno because I've already resigned myself to the fact that he will not be the pick.

This fact has killed my interest in the draft, something that even ***** wasn't able to accomplish.

I have not scheduled the time off for the draft that I would have otherwise already arranged.
This.
[Reply]
B14ckmon 05:22 PM 04-07-2013
Better question. Will you be pissed when the Jets draft him?
[Reply]
okcchief 06:14 PM 04-07-2013
I won't be upset either way. I really do trust their QB evaluation at the moment. I'm hoping we trade down if we don't take Geno though. If they pass on Geno and he becomes a great QB I will open the gates of hell then. If it was Pioli who made those moves I would be pissed, but Reid and Dorsey have earned the benefit of the doubt for now. Whatever you do BE RIGHT!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:20 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by B14ckmon:
Better question. Will you be pissed when the Jets draft him?
The Jets could fuck up Brad Smith and not get any use out of Tebow.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 06:34 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If only we had Daniel Snyder calling the shots here, it would be paradise!
no need, we have the first pick :-)
[Reply]
Messier 06:45 PM 04-07-2013
We should no trouble whatsoever getting a team to trade up with us, right? If Geno is really valuable, teams should want to get ahead of the Jags.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 07:02 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by Messier:
We should no trouble whatsoever getting a team to trade up with us, right? If Geno is really valuable, teams should want to get ahead of the Jags.
The better question is "Why trade out?"

Just pick Geno.
[Reply]
Messier 07:05 PM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
The better question is "Why trade out?"

Just pick Geno.
I doesn't matter. Because no one wants him badly enough to trade up to one.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up