ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you be upset if the Chiefs draft Geno Smith?
Yes 22 10.53%
No 179 85.65%
I drink Tequila Rose...like Gaz 8 3.83%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My final Geno thread before the draft
Mr. Flopnuts 10:05 AM 04-07-2013
Simple question. Will you be upset if the Chiefs draft Geno Smith? If so, why?
[Reply]
penbrook 11:44 AM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's what I'm trying to find out as well.
Mel Kiper and La Canfora has Geno in the top 5 meanwhile Todd Mcshay has him completely out of the first round.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:45 AM 04-07-2013
On a side note FA Shaun Smith our nut graber said he wants to play for John Dorsey because you have to earn his respect and he didnt let his ego get in the way like Pioli did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiefsBee...561984/photo/1
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:45 AM 04-07-2013
I won't be upset if they don't, either. I've prepared myself for this already.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:46 AM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by penbook:
Mel Kiper and La Canfora has Geno in the top 5 meanwhile Todd Mcshay has him completely out of the first round.
Kiper was one of the guys I was talking about, as he thought Geno was a second round pick initially. Mayock was in that boat as well. I think LaConfora is one of the few that has had him in the top ten/five pretty much this entire offseason.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:47 AM 04-07-2013
Nope.

It would be great.

I just don't see us spending the 1.1 on a QB after what we invested in our starter and backup.

I think you need to start looking at the "second-tier" QB's in this draft and hope we find a diamond in the rough.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:49 AM 04-07-2013
Four idiots. I messed up my pick.

I'm sure there are those that would call me "idiot" regardless, though.
You had three choices and you messed up your pick? :-)

IDIOT!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 AM 04-07-2013
Yes/Lil Chiefy
[Reply]
patteeu 11:53 AM 04-07-2013
What do you mean by "has Geno/him"?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:55 AM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You had three choices and you messed up your pick? :-)

IDIOT!
It's like that old arcade game Dragon's Lair. You would come to a fork in the road and had to chose the right path, and the correct choice would blink rapidly for a second or two, but you'd still go the wrong way for some unkown reason.

It was like that.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:55 AM 04-07-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What do you mean by "has Geno/him"?
Geno = him

him = Savior of the Chiefs franchise.
[Reply]
Messier 11:56 AM 04-07-2013
Has him going, is different than has him rated.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 11:58 AM 04-07-2013
On a side note FA Shaun Smith our nut graber said he wants to play for John Dorsey because you have to earn his respect and he didnt let his ego get in the way like ***** did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiefsBee...561984/photo/1
I'm pretty sure that this team was 2-14 because they had absolutely zero respect for Pissholi and didn't want to play for such a world class asshole.

You see it a lot in every business - very good workers who stop giving a shit because a total asshole retard is put in charge that no one respects.

This team is going to be a whole lot better this next season.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:01 PM 04-07-2013
Kiper was one of the guys I was talking about, as he thought Geno was a second round pick initially. Mayock was in that boat as well. I think LaConfora is one of the few that has had him in the top ten/five pretty much this entire offseason.
Kiper's first mock that had Geno in the second round included the caveat that a lot of things could change since the Senior Bowl, the Combine, and the various workouts hadn't been held yet. His current view of Geno's worth hasn't changed much, but intervening events have led him to believe Geno will be "over-drafted" as high as top 5.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:02 PM 04-07-2013
Let's have a practice dance party! I mean BOOM!!!
RAC RAC RAC RAC
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:04 PM 04-07-2013
Never heard of him, but no.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up