ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Contenders or Pretenders?
Megatron96 05:26 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by :
The Cardinals, Bills, Ravens, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, and Titans are each 2-0.

Eleven teams also started 2-0 in 2008, 2006, and 1998. (In 1998, the league had only 30 teams.)

With only four of the 2-0 teams facing other 2-0 teams this weekend (Rams at Bills and Chiefs at Ravens), there could be as many as nine 2-0 teams after Week Three.
Found this tidbit over on NBCSports, and just thought it might be fun to expound a little here.

So to get right to it, which of these "undefeated" teams are for real and which are just smoke and mirrors?

Or to be more succinct, which of these teams do you think make it to the post-season?
[Reply]
Funkstown 11:06 AM 09-23-2020
The Raiders are fuckin’ pretenders and their moronic fanbase knows it. They are so salty about us winning it all.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:12 AM 09-23-2020
Buffalo gets swept again by NE. Allen struggles against apex.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:54 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
And you barely beat the Chargers with a no name quarterback.
What's the deal with Belichick today?

[Reply]
HC_Chief 03:10 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Kyler Murray is legit.
This. That kid is a gamer. Addition of Hopkins was huge; NFCW is stacked (well, it was prior to SF's losing Bosa for the season)
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:39 PM 09-23-2020
Nobody knows shit at this point. We're just ending the preseason, for all intents and purposes, any team could be killed by injures (just look at last week....) and since it's the Worst Year Ever any team could be hit with the rona.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:15 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Buffalo gets swept again by NE. Allen struggles against apex.
I'm good with Buffalo at home against LA

Rams feel hollow to me, they're always gonna be an up and down, top heavy team much like Dallas

McVay is no better than McDermott in my view

Allen is a far more dynamic QB than Goff

LA is going to take a looong flight to Buffalo and get beat IMO
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:24 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

He looks drunk. Losing old man Brady must of broke the poor lad.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:50 PM 09-23-2020
True contenders at this point.

Chiefs, Ravens, Packers, Seahawks

Could be contenders but Im not giving them credit yet.

Steelers, Rams.

The rest

Titans
Cardinals
Bills
Raiders

The Bears suck and arent worth listing even though they're 2-0. There are other teams like the Patriots that are clearly better than some of these 2-0 teams
[Reply]
srvy 10:11 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Honestly, I have no idea. I recognize the handle, but i couldn't tell you where or in what thread the animosity started. On his side, anyway. I could care less. I like his handle. "Cave Johnson" has a cool ring to it. But I have no idea why he's got his panties in a bunch.

It's okay though, it's just online nonsense anyway.
Craves a coward and has a mult in DC just haven't figured which one, I lean Adlolf.
[Reply]
srvy 10:18 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Looks like moths are feeding int his dresser drawers.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up