ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Reid's Press Conference - Calls out Soren Petro
Dante84 11:12 AM 09-21-2020
Never heard Andy drop the hammer on someone during a Press Conference like this. It wasn't over the top, but it was a zinger.

Soren asked a long two part question, the first part was asking about if we were over-confident/cocky and figured we had enough time to catch up at the end.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit, and when Petro finished his long ass questions, Andy responded with something like:

"I'm still irritated about your question about Tyreek taking his helmet off yesterday, and expect more professional questions. As for your first question, again I expect you to ask better, more professional questions.

:-)

It's at the 4:30 mark, and enjoy the death glare when Reid finishes answering

[Reply]
dlphg9 04:04 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I don't think that's how the rules work.

Recall that Tyreek is more careful about showing "deuces" because he's been flagged for it, but it didn't erase the TD.

Neither was Mahomes' 50th TD to Robinson, who got flagged for running backwards into the end zone.

Both occurred prior to the TD, but didn't negate it. I think they treat it like a "dead ball" foul that makes the PAT longer.

All that said, my ankles, toes, and groin area hurt watching Tyreek do a 3/4 backflip onto his stomach.
Nope it wouldn't take away a TD. Just make it an extra long PAT. However in 2013 they were considering negating TDs because of taunting. Just think how many teams they could screw over.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:20 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I don't think that's how the rules work.

Recall that Tyreek is more careful about showing "deuces" because he's been flagged for it, but it didn't erase the TD.

Neither was Mahomes' 50th TD to Robinson, who got flagged for running backwards into the end zone.

Both occurred prior to the TD, but didn't negate it. I think they treat it like a "dead ball" foul that makes the PAT longer.

All that said, my ankles, toes, and groin area hurt watching Tyreek do a 3/4 backflip onto his stomach.
Yeah, you're probably right.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:36 PM 12-11-2020
he should have Kelce put the ball under his jersey like he is pregnant and Tyreek punch it out and then get drafted.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:40 PM 12-11-2020
Tyreek should cut a hole in the ball, take his pants off, and literally fuck the ball on National TV. Show the world what he just did to that DB.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:43 PM 12-11-2020
The Chiefs coaches/players show amazing restraint with some of the hilariously stupid questions they get asked on a regular basis by the local media.

Teicher is just as bad as Petro and then of course there is the legendary Karen Kornacki.
[Reply]
notorious 06:48 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tyreek should cut a hole in the ball, take his pants off, and literally **** the ball on National TV. Show the world what he just did to that DB.
The turd would be considered a prop, and that's a no-no.
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:00 PM 12-11-2020
Kornacki should be on tv in Joplin

Soren is more talented but I can’t get past his arrogant douchiness

Thank God for podcasts been many years since there was someone on local sports radio worth listening to
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:04 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tyreek should stop doing things that might result in injury. The backflip thing is just stupid on his part.
Tyreek is just out there having fun that’s how all his celebrations come off to me

As opposed to trying to show someone up

My guess is backflips for an athlete of his elite ability are nbd with little chance of injury esp at his age
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up