ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Don't allow this play to get lost in the shuffle of today's madness
TLO 06:48 PM 09-20-2020
There's really no words to describe how insane this play is.

[Reply]
farmerchief 06:40 AM 09-21-2020
Almost a "no look pass", as he keeps looking at the corner, as if to bait the defenders that way, then in mid "stroke" pulls the ball back inside, amazing!
[Reply]
morphius 07:08 AM 09-21-2020
Amazing finger grab, but if Hardman was able to keep flowing instead of stopping that pass hits him right in the gut.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:16 AM 09-21-2020
Not much different than the Kelce TD pass in the playoffs against the Texans last year. Just incredible stuff.
[Reply]
Tonka83 08:07 AM 09-21-2020
Jedi mind trick. Plain and simple.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:49 AM 09-21-2020

This was a completed pass �� pic.twitter.com/SfEVPZ3Qc4

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 09:56 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
NEVER THROW ACROSS YOUR BODY... unless your names Mahomes
I thought it was funny that Herbert was gaining steam and confidence so he decided on that third down run that he too could be like Mahomes and throw across his body on the run.

But he couldn't.

Because he's Justin Herbert and not Patrick Mahomes.

It's Mahomes world. We are just living in it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:04 AM 09-21-2020

This is what it looked like when Mahomes started his release on the two point conversion. He is somehow going to complete this to Mecole Hardman in between five defenders. pic.twitter.com/hAL7ld8N4L

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:35 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
IMHO, the play of the game was when it was 3rd & 20 from the 45 yard line with 54 seconds left in regulation & the Chiefs down 20-17.

Mahomes scrambles for 21 yards to the 24 yard line.

Amazing

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:57 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
There's really no words to describe how insane this play is.

What we were supposed to hear as they showed the replay:
"Stop it. You can't do this! You can't escape! You can't make these plays! You can't make these throws! Patrick Mahomes, just stop it!"-Chris Collinsworth

God, I love listening to that.
[Reply]
KCJake 06:07 PM 09-22-2020
I keep telling everybody how great this guy is. And even with all the praise he's getting, I'm like no. You still don't get it. This guy is REALLY REALLY special.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:15 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I thought it was funny that Herbert was gaining steam and confidence so he decided on that third down run that he too could be like Mahomes and throw across his body on the run.

But he couldn't.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I keep telling everybody how great this guy is. And even with all the praise he's getting, I'm like no. You still don't get it. This guy is REALLY REALLY special.
By about week 10 of this season, Patrick Mahomes will be the fastest QB to 10K yards and 100 TDs. He's in his 3rd season starting and is breaking every record the NFL has for QB's.

It's absolutely nuts. He's not even really, really special. He's once in a lifetime good.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:26 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
In all my 50 some years of watching the chiefs I have to say this was the first game where I knew it was over when SD decided to punt in OT. That's a great feeling to have.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

But he couldn't.

Gotta give Hardman some love too, he clearly knows his QB

He was right there ready and waiting for something krazy, and still had to make a tough grab on top of it
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:40 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Gotta give Hardman some love too, he clearly knows his QB

He was right there ready and waiting for something krazy, and still had to make a tough grab on top of it
Would've been dead easy if he'd just kept shuffling along to his left, based on trajectory it would've hit him right in the belly button. But it was a heck of a catch, and in a big moment. Glad he held on to that thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up