Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kcfan75 11:48 AM 01-29-2024
I hope we're the ones paying him, but this guy needs to get paid. His production compared to his compensation is just ridiculous.

Hopefully Mahomes slid him a few million under the table.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:03 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Don't know how to embed shorts but fan view of the forced fumble:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hlxXLkMjY...sAe9mcuuaWbmYk

My favorite part is how you hear the crowd jubilation start to die as a bystander says “what” and then it stops.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:07 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
100%. I’m sure Sneed was chirping in his ear all game stirring the pot as well, but I don’t think Flowers taunts Sneed if he doesn’t pull that little stunt. It’s juuuuust enough to get in a guy’s head and cause him to boil over in an emotional moment ala Kelce drawing the PF on Van Noy. Kelce was mixing it up with guys after damn near every play, doing as much as he could without drawing a flag on himself, then the instant he sees the flag fly on Van Noy he just starts laughing his ass off. He had been working for that one.

All that mental shit is the game inside the game. I’m proud to see how far Kelce has come in that regard. He used to be the guy getting baited into the PF lol now he’s baiting other dipshits in Championship Games.
Kelce has massive little brother energy, literally. He knows how to be an annoying little shit and get under your skin. And yeah, like you said, he's matured so much that he knows where the line is and how much he can get away with without crossing it. It was awesome watching it unfold.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:07 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Don't know how to embed shorts but fan view of the forced fumble:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hlxXLkMjY...sAe9mcuuaWbmYk
Steal that play.

That's a REALLY well designed play right there. You can see Sneed trying to play outside leverage and he just has no shot at that underneath ball. It's not a terribly complicated concept; simple layered over/under - but man that was easy as stealin' right there.

Flowers fucking it up doesn't mean it wasn't a fantastic playcall. We got undressed there.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:08 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
My favorite part is how you hear the crowd jubilation start to die as a bystander says “what” and then it stops.
:-)

DUHHHH DUH DUH DUH .... WHAT?

:-)
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:29 PM 01-29-2024
Teachable moment

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:41 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Kelce has massive little brother energy, literally. He knows how to be an annoying little shit and get under your skin. And yeah, like you said, he's matured so much that he knows where the line is and how much he can get away with without crossing it. It was awesome watching it unfold.

Massive little brother energy is perfect lol
[Reply]
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Up