ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3122 of 4830
« First < 2122262230223072311231183119312031213122 312331243125312631323172322236224122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:21 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I take my last post back. I'm also here to be fascinated by the enigma wrapped in a riddle that is BlackOp. In real life, I picture you being a combination of Thomas Anderson and Dr. Emmett Brown (more the latter than the former, but that's okay).
I just watched Licorice Pizza two nights ago...more of a Kubrick guy...but like his work..
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:30 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What do you think Knowmo, how many SB's do the Broncos win with Wilson at Qb?

6? 7?
Pretty modest expectations. He should be able to play until Brady's age at the very least. Remember....he's unlimited. And he spends $1 million a year on his body!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:32 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I think you have me confused with someone else. I have 500 posts here in 17 years. You're very likely to see me at my mad pace of a couple posts a month, no matter what.

You can't stop me. You can only hope to contain me.

I'm really only here to promote www.orangehuddle.com. You guys are welcome there, win or lose.
I'd like to see Black Op (and a few others) invade the Huddle. Would be hilarious.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:42 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
“Often triple teamed” :-)

Almost all of his highlights are either single blocked or unblocked.
By often triple teamed, I obviously meant that it happened more often than for most edge rushers in the draft.

And you're surprised that his highlights wouldn't include triple teams? Is this serious?

Btw, he just beat a double team for a sack the other night.

He saw double teams regularly in college because he destroyed single.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:47 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd like to see Black Op (and a few others) invade the Huddle. Would be hilarious.
Having Mahomes for another decade is revenge enough...that and watching Horseface slo-mo crash and burn in spectacular fashion. He never beat KC after HGH retired...then Denver brass finally decided to stuff his drunk, inept ass in some FO closet...out of public view.

Good times...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:02 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just watched Licorice Pizza two nights ago...more of a Kubrick guy...but like his work..
I almost watched that the other night. Might put it on now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:04 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
It's light-hearted...acting was good. Not his typical type of film...
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:55 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Great movie. Has his signature all over it.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:18 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bro, don't hold back at our expense, tell these foo's. With Randy Gregory there now, Chubb has to get 22. It's a foregone conclusion at this point.
I’ll be over the moon if he gets 8.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:35 AM 08-26-2022
It's pretty amazing that Mahomes has 7 more seasons before he's Wilson's age...Just wanted to remind all our Donk brethren of this fact.

What's turning out be a brilliant stroke of financial strategy is his 10 year/$50 million per contract. It's already outdated but has elevated the ridiculous asking price of marginal QBs. These contracts are all short term in comparison... which means those teams dont have the year to year flexibility that KC does. A 4 year, $200 million deal is just that...no moving money around as needed.

Have a nice night...
[Reply]
cmeyersales 04:15 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That nonsense... got it. Yes, it's true. I have a cool job that requires travel and I have a family of 5. Three kids involved in sports (club, etc) over the years and sometimes we go on trips rather than just sitting at home all the time.

The last time I recall watching every single game live was in my single days or when the kids were really young. I wasn't able to watch every game live back in the Manning years. Hell, I missed the MNF opener in 2013 against the Ravens because I was coaching my daughter's volleyball game. It was on a small screen about 3 courts away and drove me crazy trying to catch the action while running practice.

You want to point to that one game about 4-5 years ago (think it was Houston) when I said I didn't watch it because I was in Barcelona. Oh the horror.

Hey, if some of you guys have no other commitments and can watch every game every week, more power to you.

Suggesting that I conveniently only watch the good games ... well, you kids have fun with that little narrative.

But yet you manage to have the time to be a consistent poster on a rival chat board?

Gives the optics that you're invested in that team you "do not have much time for" way more than you let on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:52 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by cmeyersales:
But yet you manage to have the time to be a consistent poster on a rival chat board?

Gives the optics that you're invested in that team you "do not have much time for" way more than you let on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah I see.
[Reply]
TEX 05:50 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
My guess is he took HGH, initially, see if it would repair his neck to point of being able to play again...then realized how awesome his new super powers were. He came back better than ever... NFL wasnt actively testing for it...so why not. Going from what appeared to be a career ending injury to suddenly being able to throw for 55 TDs had to be alluring. It probably netted him over a $150 million in additional cash with the Papa johns endorsements.

Without HGH, he became what he would have always been when the Colts moved on...no doubt in my mind Horseface knew. It's why the scumbag preemptively tried to reduce his salary once he knew the NFL was starting to test for it. He knew the drop off was coming..

That entire stretch of Donk football was illegitimate...NFL tried to cover it up.

Thing is...if the whistleblower hadn't come forward...none of us would have even known he was doping the entire time.
No...No...No! The HGH was for his wife. DAMMIT!!! How many times did he explain that? NOTHING to see there. No matter the extent of the most dramatic fall off in NFL history. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:57 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
No...No...No! The HGH was for his wife. DAMMIT!!! How many times did he explain that? NOTHING to see there. No matter the extent of the most dramatic fall off in NFL history. :-)
The timing on that was truly unfortunate.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:00 AM 08-26-2022

Dre'Mont Jones has written a diary of havoc in camp. Appears poised fo big season. #Broncos #Denver7 https://t.co/KzL5EqNIy2

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) August 26, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3122 of 4830
« First < 2122262230223072311231183119312031213122 312331243125312631323172322236224122 > Last »
Up