ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Best22 06:09 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
It required a shit bird dolphins team to beat New England in New England. The chiefs didn’t even control their own destiny for a bye

Then the 1 seed who went 14-2 lost to the 6 seed at home

Yeah luck
KC could’ve won the Super Bowl as a 3 seed

Simple facts: The Patriots, Ravens, and Chiefs all hosted the Titans in the playoffs. Only one team was able to beat the Titans in the playoffs

If anything, New England and Baltimore were lucky they didn’t get to see KC a second time
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:16 AM 09-27-2020

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:23 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I can hear the fear in his voice, see it in his eyes even. He knows he stands no chance against Saint Patty.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:26 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I watched this interview earlier, and I can honestly say that I will never voluntarily listen to a Lamar Jackson interview again. Lamar Jackson can barely string words together to form complete sentences. It was brutally painful to listen to.

He learned an NFL play book, even if it is a simplified offense, so at least he isn't as dumb as Michael Bishop.

And maybe he gets nervous giving interviews, or has anxiety over public speaking, and that's why he can barely speak, I don't know. But, I know that I will never force myself to listen to him speak again.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 06:27 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Are Schwartz and Fisher not going to play like total ass this game?
Good question. I expect it from time to time with Fish, but not Schwartz. This season, both have not been playing well, but Schwartz has been the worse of the two thus far.
[Reply]
TEX 06:36 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of course you want to get the bye if you can.

That doesn't mean the season is lost if they lose on Monday.

It's week 3.
Oh, I completely agree. I was just saying in general, Id like the bye every time over not getting it.
[Reply]
TEX 06:38 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Didn’t Harbaugh rest the starters the last game as well? I think they had like 3 weeks without playing.
Yes. He rested most the last game of the season as well.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:46 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If things stay this way, and I think they will, HFA doesn’t really mean that much, especially for us.

There’s nowhere near as much noise or energy from any stadium.

It’s not as much about home field as the bye, the free win, and the rest. It could very well matter.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:50 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
It’s not as much about home field as the bye, the free win, and the rest. It could very well matter.
AFC teams have a terrible history of resting and losing in the divisional round.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09-27-2020, 01:05 PM
This message has been deleted by smithandrew051.
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I can hear the fear in his voice, see it in his eyes even. He knows he stands no chance against Saint Patty.
3 picks
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:53 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
3 picks
And 1 fumble by Lamar
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:27 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I really do hope that Mahomes and Lamar are trading super bowl appearances for the next 10 plus years. I really like Lamar. He’s a great kid and is really humble. He’s actually been passing a lot more this year. He has improved a lot. If Mahomes can’t get to the super bowl each year than I would love for Lamar to
I really like your mom's open-faced tuna sandwich
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:06 PM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens213:
Wow, you’re dumb. Saying Lamar connects with a group of people more than Mahomes because they come from similar backgrounds makes me racist? This will be my last post because frankly no one wants me here anyways (understandably so).

But will finish with a comment on the actual game. The theory that Lamar can’t play from behind is false. Just look at the stats. And saying he’s a terrible player because of the titans playoff game doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t play great but the ravens also dropped 6 passes. 2 of which would have gone for TDs. Won’t let me post a url but there are plenty of article out there talking about the drops.
Lol minus the race psychobabble this reminds me of the Alex Smith era..

Poor souls don't even know the hell they live in.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ravens213 12:46 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Lol minus the race psychobabble this reminds me of the Alex Smith era..

Poor souls don't even know the hell they live in.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Lamar Jackson is not Alex smith... we already had an Alex smith comp at qb and his name was joe flacco. We still managed to win a super bowl because joe pulled out his inner Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs that year. I’ve seen multiple people compare LJ to Alex smith in here (or maybe just your crazy ass over and over again?) and it doesn’t make the least bit of sense. Jackson was the unanimous mvp last year, Alex smith was a game manager.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 AM 09-28-2020
You are right...Alex was a better passer. Terrible comp.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Up