ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:22 PM 12-21-2017
Cars and women... Never dead with red!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:26 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Could you show us a completed worksheet? Maybe some baseline numbers? For a friend...:-):-)
I'll work something up, but it's so multi-dimensional that it's tough to display. This is why we can't figure women out.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:12 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll work something up, but it's so multi-dimensional that it's tough to display. This is why we can't figure women out.
I just had to set you up for the punchline. Do you want a drum roll too?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:24 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Whole family at the state fair

Holy. smokes.

Insane Clown Posse tattoo - check
Wrasslin t-shirt - check
Dope t-shirt - check
Pregnant old lady with her pants unbuttoned - check

So bad its good
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:41 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Holy. smokes.

Wrasslin t-shirt - check
Dope t-shirt - check

So bad its good
I'll bet their trailer smells like cat piss.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:53 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'll bet their trailer smells like cat piss.
And body odor, dont forget the body odor
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:54 PM 12-21-2017
I'm going to guess it smells like someone took a piss in an old gym shoe that they were using as an ash tray.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:11 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Holy. smokes.

Wrasslin t-shirt - check
Dope t-shirt - check

So bad its good
If it were my "White Trash Goes to the City" photo shoot, I'd have the first cousin who knocked up the wife in the picture too.:-) I am too lazy to photo shop him in.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:17 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I'm going to guess it smells like someone took a piss in an old gym shoe that they were using as an ash tray.
I must ask but is this you in the picture or just how did you know that the cat pissed in the old gym shoe they were using as an ash tray?

Coincidence? I don't think so:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:49 AM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I must ask but is this you in the picture or just how did you know that the cat pissed in the old gym shoe they were using as an ash tray?

Coincidence? I don't think so:-):-):-):-)
:-)

Of course, I have nothing to laugh about: driving in to work today and I realize that I've been living side 2 of GN'R's UYI II via the middle of MO, and that, my friends, is no laughing matter.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:07 AM 12-27-2017
So I wrecked my truck yesterday, but I can fix it. It sucks, but I've worked on that truck before.

The real funny was this text this morning, to which I did not, nor do I plan on, replying to :

Originally Posted by :
R u going to get those cabinets out of my garage? The only reply need be a yes or no and a time and date this week. They will be on the curb in pieces by friday if not.

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:19 AM 12-27-2017
Obviously you are begging or she wouldn't be telling you the only reply she needs is a yes or no.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:21 AM 12-27-2017
NEVER PUT THE PUSSY ON A PEDASTAL!!!
[Reply]
stevieray 09:25 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So I wrecked my truck yesterday, but I can fix it. It sucks, but I've worked on that truck before.

The real funny was this text this morning, to which I did not, nor do I plan on, replying to :
Go get you shit without a word snd put her in your rear view mirror.

she just told you who she is....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 AM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Obviously you are begging or she wouldn't be telling you the only reply she needs is a yes or no.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up