ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 70
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 >
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Lzen 08:34 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
OMG!!! steph's right! I don't have a dick!!!!!
What about Darkwolfe? :-)
:-)
Mr. Kotter 08:35 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What about Darkwolfe? :-)
:-)
Heh....beat you! :-)
Lzen 08:39 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Heh....beat you! :-)
Yeah, by about 15 seconds. :-)
royr17 09:00 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
You're right. III tends to tell us more than we ever needed or wanted to know.
Umm my days of tellin you stuff have came to a end, and so you know im seriously thinkin about leavin chiefplanet forever ..... i think its time for me to leave and get on with my life and not get hooked on this site like i am.
stumppy 09:02 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Umm my days of tellin you stuff have came to a end, and so you know im seriously thinkin about leavin chiefplanet forever ..... i think its time for me to leave and get on with my life and not get hooked on this site like i am.
Oh...get a grip. You just need to take this place for what it is. An internet BB. Not your life.
|Zach| 09:04 PM 02-22-2005
Of all the people he chooses to quote while lashing out at it is Jazzlovr. Nice.
Iowanian 09:04 PM 02-22-2005
Wow..........2 whole weeks, and she's got your Baows in her Purse.

Who wears the Pants III? Don't let that broad lead you around by the wang. You must establish Dominance Early or your Fooked.

You can't and won't leave Chiefsplanet.

If she was in the Kitchen, baking you a pie like a real woman.......she wouldn't be on here getting in your business.

make sure and tell her "this d@#$ isn't going to suck itself" if she's looking over your shoulder while YOU are online.
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
If you can go a week without posting I'll never neg rep you again.
Spott 09:12 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Wow..........2 whole weeks, and she's got your Baows in her Purse.

Who wears the Pants III? Don't let that broad lead you around by the wang. You must establish Dominance Early or your Fooked.

You can't and won't leave Chiefsplanet.

If she was in the Kitchen, baking you a pie like a real woman.......she wouldn't be on here getting in your business.

make sure and tell her "this d@#$ isn't going to suck itself" if she's looking over your shoulder while YOU are online.
That is by far the truest and best advice I've ever read on the planet.
Iowanian 09:13 PM 02-22-2005
gochiefs.............I think you and III should have a game of "who can go the longest without posting"

III is surely wise enough to know that you're a bet welcher anyway.
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 02-22-2005
gochiefs.............I think you and III should have a game of "who can go the longest without posting"

III is surely wise enough to know that you're a bet welcher anyway.
Unlike Roy, I don't give a shit about neg rep. What's the prize?
Iowanian 09:16 PM 02-22-2005
NO........the point is, that when you lose a bet, you don't pay up.

A penny or EleventyBajillion Dollars.......your word is no good concerning wagers....until you pay up.

The "Prize"? Easy. Peace on the Planet, as long as Dense stays in DC.

You and III would only make it about as long as a couple of 4 year old's on Jolt Cola 2hrs into a 10hr trip anyway.
Hammock Parties 09:18 PM 02-22-2005
NO........the point is, that when you lose a bet, you don't pay up.

A penny or EleventyBajillion Dollars.......your word is no good concerning wagers....until you pay up.

The "Prize"? Easy. Peace on the Planet.
What a lame prize. The answer is no.
Spott 09:19 PM 02-22-2005
Why was that last thread telling Iowanian to f**k off deleted?
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 02-22-2005
Originally Posted by mizzou5:
Why was that last thread telling Iowanian to f**k off deleted?
Because he edited his post, therefore I had something different to say.

He can still **** off.
Page 66 of 70
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 >
Up