ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 56 of 252
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:06 PM 05-30-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Have you played Dying Light? I love that game
Good game. Even better with the DLC.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:08 AM 05-31-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Good game. Even better with the DLC.
What could possibly be more fun than in The Following expansion running over Zombies in a dune buggy with modified electric grill? Watch those zombies fly fifty feet in the air.

Oh and fuck the Volatiles
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:26 AM 05-31-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Have you played Dying Light? I love that game
No, I don't do well with games that are too tense.

I've had The Last of Us for at least a year now and have played maybe an hour into it.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 08:37 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No, I don't do well with games that are too tense.

I've had The Last of Us for at least a year now and have played maybe an hour into it.
Yeah, I could feel my heart pounding while sneaking around volatiles. Or trying to get back to a safe zone before the sun set.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:48 AM 06-02-2017
I've been playing MGSV a lot lately just for "shits and giggles."
I've decided to actually beat the sonbitch this go around. It sat on a shelf and collected dust for over a year and a half. They've done some nice updates to it and although it's very repeatitive, it's a beautiful game. I haven't tried the multiplayer base infiltration yet but I'm not a fan of what I've seen. I'll give it a shot though.
Anyone else still playing it?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:04 AM 06-02-2017
I've been playing MGSV a lot lately just for "shits and giggles."
I've decided to actually beat the sonbitch this go around. It sat on a shelf and collected dust for over a year and a half. They've done some nice updates to it and although it's very repeatitive, it's a beautiful game. I haven't tried the multiplayer base infiltration yet but I'm not a fan of what I've seen. I'll give it a shot though.
Anyone else still playing it?
I bought it and never got around to playing it. I don't have as much time as I'd like to sit down and play a game.....so I've got this huge stack of games that I've bought or gotten as a gift and never played. I really need to prioritize them and play one until I beat it and then move on to the next.
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:50 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I bought it and never got around to playing it. I don't have as much time as I'd like to sit down and play a game.....so I've got this huge stack of games that I've bought or gotten as a gift and never played. I really need to prioritize them and play one until I beat it and then move on to the next.
You and I need to contrast and compare. Games I have vs what you've got and we should trade a bit. I'm sure I have a few things you'd be interested in and vice versa.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 06-12-2017
yesssssssssss

[Reply]
Gonzo 08:09 PM 06-12-2017
Just watched the E3 2017 for PS4. They failed hardcore. Nothing about the last of us 2, no real interesting new IP's either. They concentrated on ****ing VR and spider man. Xbox killed this year for the first time in forever.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:32 PM 06-12-2017
Just watched the E3 2017 for PS4. They failed hardcore. Nothing about the last of us 2, no real interesting new IP's either. They concentrated on ****ing VR and spider man. Xbox killed this year for the first time in forever.
really? I disagree

The Last Of Us 2 will be saved for PlayStation experience. They showed Spiderman, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Hidden Agenda, Detroit Become Human, Horizon Dawn Frozen Wastes DLC and new God of War to name some. I don't play games much but fail...based on not showing TLOU 2? Cmon
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:46 AM 06-13-2017
Saw this Metro Exodus gameplay reveal yesterday. I have the other Metro games I bought for next to nothing on a Steam sale, but haven't played them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5iGgXpdtY
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:20 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
really? I disagree

The Last Of Us 2 will be saved for PlayStation experience. They showed Spiderman, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Hidden Agenda, Detroit Become Human, Horizon Dawn Frozen Wastes DLC and new God of War to name some. I don't play games much but fail...based on not showing TLOU 2? Cmon
Almost all of those were already announced. No new IP's except for the VR shit that they're pushing hardcore. I'm a PlayStation guy through and through but Xbox showed some really nice new games. I'm excited for the new metro for sure. Hopefully it's not a timed exclusive, (I don't think it is). Detroit will be just another Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls I'm sure. That's all Quantic does. Noting on RDR2 or TLOU2 is really crappy. Those are the two I'm really looking forward to seeing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:27 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Saw this Metro Exodus gameplay reveal yesterday. I have the other Metro games I bought for next to nothing on a Steam sale, but haven't played them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5iGgXpdtY
Holy shit.

Marked.
[Reply]
eDave 03:41 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I found Metro 33 to be really hard for me. Not enough gas masks (or I didn't manage them properly). No time outside to just explore and smell the roses. Love the atmosphere and this looks incredible.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:15 AM 06-14-2017
That was my feeling as well. The new XBOX X and S are going to slay PS4! I was very disappointed.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 252
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up