ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1863 of 3903
« First < 863136317631813185318591860186118621863 186418651866186718731913196323632863 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 08:22 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dr. Armstrong who is a Director of a nursing home said they actually say positive results with HCQ but you have to start when the symptoms are mild and that too many of the treatments were at the hospital when it was essentially too late. Not sure what the "clinical tests" did but there appears to be a growing population of doctors that support HCQ.

Take it for what it's worth.
Unless they can prove it changes the mortality rate , i am not sure giving a potentially dangerous drug for some people that helps mild symptoms is good medicine without knowing if they could have recovered equally without the drug in the first place.
[Reply]
wazu 08:25 PM 05-04-2020
I just heard that the Governors in CA and MD banned all protests? Are you fucking serious? Sorry, don't want to get political but you cannot do that.
Sure you can. Just ask China.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:27 PM 05-04-2020
I just heard that the Governors in CA and MD banned all protests? Are you ****ing serious? Sorry, don't want to get political but you cannot do that.
Can they still protest while keeping social distancing?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:30 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I don't know but I don't think it's legal either way. We are going to get into politics here if we keep going but needless to say I think that's the kind of shit that's going to cause more harm than good.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:31 PM 05-04-2020
Unless they can prove it changes the mortality rate , i am not sure giving a potentially dangerous drug for some people that helps mild symptoms is good medicine without knowing if they could have recovered equally without the drug in the first place.
I keep hearing it's dangerous but none of these doctors are having these cardiac issues. I don't know what the answer is but it seems the doctors on the ground are telling a different story than what we are hearing.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:34 PM 05-04-2020
Thought they figured that one out already . . .

[Reply]
petegz28 08:36 PM 05-04-2020
All right, all right. I didn't mean to steer this towards politics. Just found that rather shocking. We can take this to DC if we want.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 08:38 PM 05-04-2020
Well shit. When it rains it pours. My received a phone call that my dad was admitted to the hospital with a mass on one of his kidneys. I'm not allowed to see him until tomorrow morning, but I assume cancer will be involved. If you have an extra prayer in you tonight, the family would appreciate it.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:41 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Well shit. When it rains it pours. My received a phone call that my dad was admitted to the hospital with a mass on one of his kidneys. I'm not allowed to see him until tomorrow morning, but I assume cancer will be involved. If you have an extra prayer in you tonight, the family would appreciate it.
Crossing my fingers
[Reply]
petegz28 08:45 PM 05-04-2020
Sorry to hear that. I know it sounds kinda dickish and I don't mean it that way but be glad you get to see him at all. A lot of hospitals are not allowing any kind of visitors. A friend of the family had a stroke this past week and his Wife was never allowed in any of the hospitals at all. I hope everything comes out for the best.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:50 PM 05-04-2020
Prayers sent.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:56 PM 05-04-2020
I wanna make this clear the experts are saying millions are going to get this or already have regardless.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:02 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I wanna make this clear the experts are saying millions are going to get this or already have regardless.
Well that's the dirty little secret that they shouted at us that we all ignored, right? I mean the whole curve flattening thing was never to reduce cases but to spread then out so hospitals would not be overrun. We were going to get the same cases overall but they chose to spread them out over a longer period of time is all.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:12 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We will have a better idea once they star use an antibodies test with a lower rate of false positives, we have more than some are saying and less than others it will be somewhere in the middle again.

People are not going to get the definitive answers we are looking for at this point in time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:22 PM 05-04-2020
JFC, all it takes is a one second google search to find out that the California Highway Patrol said that it would stop granting permits for protests on state property due to health reasons, TWO WEEKS AGO.

Newsom didn’t “ban” protests.
[Reply]
Page 1863 of 3903
« First < 863136317631813185318591860186118621863 186418651866186718731913196323632863 > Last »
Up