ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 93
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:12 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Yeah, that's really reaching to find racism in that...
I can't believe a college educated man uses commas in his texts.

I can't believe a black thug uses commas in his texts.

Not really, especially the comment that she does. I use commas in my texts but not Tyreek, he doesn't even know what a comma is...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:16 PM 07-05-2019
Does know, doesn't care....
[Reply]
FAX 09:24 PM 07-05-2019
It should probably also be remembered that "presumption of guilt" is another classic example of black stereotyping.

(See, lynching).

FAX
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:30 PM 07-05-2019
A supposed journalist is making disparaging remarks about a person using commas in texts? What is the world coming to?

And I have a hunch that Tyreek writes far better than Brooke runs a 40 yard dash.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:35 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
A supposed journalist is making disparaging remarks about a person using commas in texts? What is the world coming to?

And I have a hunch that Tyreek writes far better than Brooke runs a 40 yard dash.
Thumbs down was a fat finger. Tried to give you rep but I guess I'd done that recently too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:43 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
It should probably also be remembered that "presumption of guilt" is another classic example of black stereotyping.

(See, lynching).

FAX
EXACTLY... This is clearly a case of the white media trying to take down a man with black skin. It's beyond disgusting.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:09 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
I know she botched the story big time, and typed/said a bunch of stuff she shouldn't have, but where was the racism that everyone is talking about? I missed that somewhere.
Allow us to refresh your memory. she basically accused Tyreek of being too stupid to properly type in The King's English.
Something that only a disgusting, fat, racist, underperforming, and lazy "journalism" major could possibly handle.
[Reply]
007 10:16 PM 07-05-2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Justice...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by 007:

[Reply]
CHENZ A! 08:25 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
No offense, Mr. CHENZ A!, but do you not think that the black stereotype includes that of the violent man? The uncontrollable, violent, bloody savage?

It is common as dirt.

There is also the matter of the illiterate beast unfamiliar with the use of punctuation and words that end with a consonant.

That pig is a racist. Full stop.

FAX
No offense taken, Mr. FAX. I wasn't arguing either way. I honestly just didn't know which part people were referring to. I saw the "something felt off" comment, and that is really, really bad, racist or not. The other part about the commas? Yeah, I don't know. I hadn't seen that. She put her foot in her mouth a bunch. She doesn't seem very mature.. like she was just saying things to sound cool, or more interesting.

On a side note re: the texts... Am I the only one that just assumes those texts were paraphrased anyway? Not saying that Tyreek lacks vocab, or punctuation skills or anything like that.. just that they seem like a google translate conversation. If I were Tyreek the actual texts would have looked more like "Crystal you dumb fucking cunt! You know damn well I haven't laid a finger on my son now I'm out here maybe catching charges? Fuck you. Crazy dumbass bitch."
[Reply]
Redbled 09:06 AM 07-06-2019
So I'm curious. We all know that she completely screwed up this story. She violated journalistic ethics and she confused news reporting with editorializing. It blew up in her face badly.

She's also young, and I suspect that young reporters aren't getting a lot of training in the current journalism environment. I've also seen rumblings that the wife's family was specifically targeting her for reporting since they knew that she was inexperienced.

Can she recover from this debacle? If so, what would she have to do? If she made a complete heartfelt apology to Tyreek, to the Chiefs, to the fans, and to the city, and thoroughly spelled out her screwups in a way that we all know that she learned something, could she move forward and become a credible journalist in this city at some point? Or was this mistake fatal, and she needs to move to Milwaukee or Sarasota and begin writing technical use manuals for smart phones?
She needs to move. It would take to long for her to right this with much of the city.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:10 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's casual racism. Veiled.

"when was the last time tyreek used commas in a text? i mean, i use them..."

so what's the difference between you and tyreek, brooke?????

is he just too dumb to use commas like you, bright eyes?

and what do you mean by "something felt off?"

was it his appearance? the way he spoke? what was it, missy?
She thinks blacks AND men are beneath her. I don’t use commas in texts.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:39 AM 07-06-2019
The cunt has left her mark of the 11 lb snail trail upon this City. it is time for her to vacate so that the cleaning crews may begin the 12-month process of removing and disinfecting the stank.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:45 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m pretty sure she’s FMB.
Fat Mama Brooke?
[Reply]
Page 35 of 93
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up