ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 573 of 4897
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 57457557657758362367310731573 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:50 PM 09-27-2016
Broncos fans should enjoy this. I admire the guy for taking the L so well. It's probably KnowMo.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-J...emian-47781860
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:06 PM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Broncos fans should enjoy this. I admire the guy for taking the L so well. It's probably KnowMo.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-J...emian-47781860
That was funny...

Can BlackTop share with us what the Broncos should expect @ Tampa?
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:43 PM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That was funny...

Not really...haven't seen a Bucs game since they drafted Winston.

I will say that Cincinnati has regressed this season....losing 2 WRs and their OC in Jackson. They lost to the Steelers...who couldn't even muster a TD last Sunday against the Eagles.

All you can do at the beginning of the season is go off what they were the year before. Carolina is starting slow too...

I think the Broncos are benefiting much like Philly...in they both have a new QB/system. Kubiak not as much as Pederson... Coordinators are going to start to exploit tendencies as the season progresses.

Semenboy is playing better than even the most staunch Donko homer would have guessed through 3 games...but that's the catch, how good is he as the season progresses? How suspect is Denver's run defense?

KC is 13-2 going back to the start of their winning streak....the two games they lost were by 7 points and on the road against Play-off teams. Both times they were missing Charles/Houston...and once, Ware/Maclin. NFL.com will never mention that though...and rank them at around #10
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:51 PM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I will say that Cincinnati has regressed this season....losing 2 WRs and their OC in Jackson. They lost to the Steelers...who couldn't even muster a TD last Sunday against the Eagles.

All you can do at the beginning of the season is go off what they were the year before. Carolina is starting slow too...

I think the Broncos are benefiting much like Philly...in they both have a new QB/system. Kubiak not as much as Pederson... Coordinators are going to start to exploit tendencies as the season progresses.

Semenboy is playing better than even the most staunch Donko homer would have guessed through 3 games...but that's the catch, how good is he as the season progresses? How suspect is Denver's run defense?

KC is 13-2 going back to the start of their winning streak....the two games they lost were by 7 points and on the road against Play-off teams. Both times they were missing Charles/Houston...and once, Ware/Maclin. NFL.com will never mention that though...and rank them at around #10
You seem a bit deflated.. teams certainly don't know what to expect with Trevor, but it's silly to discount the success by saying Carolina and Cincy have regressed, etc.

Anyway, it's only 3 games.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:56 AM 09-28-2016
You seem a bit deflated.. teams certainly don't know what to expect with Trevor, but it's silly to discount the success by saying Carolina and Cincy have regressed, etc.

Anyway, it's only 3 games.
I'm not deflated...KC just forced 8 turnovers and held Marshall/Decker to like 5 catches combined.

Anderson ran 14 times for 37 yards...
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:53 AM 09-28-2016
That was funny...

I can, the Broncos get to face the worst head coach in the NFL, I believe the 2nd worst defense, a kicker that misses extra point & field goals and the Bucs offense with no Doug Martin or Luke Stocker (which means no running game). However, Robert Ayers might be back for the Bucs. Won't matter though, the Bucs defense gave up 30 to the Rams and Winston is good for at least 1 turnover. I fully expect the Buccaneers to be 1-3 on Sunday evening and for them to quit on the season.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 05:27 AM 09-28-2016
I'm not deflated...KC just forced 8 turnovers and held Marshall/Decker to like 5 catches combined.

How did the chiefs offense do?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:17 AM 09-28-2016

Yeah, Cincy committed to stopping the run... mission accomplished.

Looking at the drive chart for the KC/NY game is weird with the last 5 Jets' drives ending in INTs. They had drives of 11, 10 and 10 plays in the 2nd half, moving the ball well, but ended poorly.

KC had 10 drives, with 5 under four plays and 2 over ten plays.
Jets had 11 drives, with 3 under four plays and 3 over ten plays.

I didn't get to watch the game, sounds sloppy, but looks like the Jets were able to move the ball, they just couldn't finish drives. KC moved the ball well early, but only had 2 drives in the 2nd half over 4 plays.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:58 AM 09-28-2016
Poor Bengals. They drafted WJIII to be able to compete with fast WR's like Sanders and the poor kid gets hurt.

Bengals are not as strong as they were last season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:33 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Poor Bengals. They drafted WJIII to be able to compete with fast WR's like Sanders and the poor kid gets hurt.

Bengals are not as strong as they were last season.
So, did you think that going into week 3?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:39 AM 09-28-2016
So, did you think that going into week 3?
Of course he did. No Jones, Sanu, Smith, Nelson, Eifert, Burfict, Denard, or WJ3. The Bengals are pretty ****ing close to being 0-3.

They should be getting Eifert and Burfict back this week. That'll help a lot going forward, but there's no denying that they've taken a step back.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 08:55 AM 09-28-2016

How does kc only manage to put up 24 with EIGHT turnovers? That's almost as crazy as Pitt only scoring 3 against philly. I expect the steelers offense has something to prove this week, in primetime nonetheless. I do not expect the chumps to get eight turnovers. Good luck with that.

Denver was without Ware this past weekend too, what your point? Players get injured? And "power" rankings are about as worthless as kc season tickets, move on with that...you do seem like the type that's easy entertained though.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:00 AM 09-28-2016
Yeah, Cincy committed to stopping the run... mission accomplished.

Looking at the drive chart for the KC/NY game is weird with the last 5 Jets' drives ending in INTs. They had drives of 11, 10 and 10 plays in the 2nd half, moving the ball well, but ended poorly.

KC had 10 drives, with 5 under four plays and 2 over ten plays.
Jets had 11 drives, with 3 under four plays and 3 over ten plays.

I didn't get to watch the game, sounds sloppy, but looks like the Jets were able to move the ball, they just couldn't finish drives. KC moved the ball well early, but only had 2 drives in the 2nd half over 4 plays.
This is typical of the Reid/Smith era....I just watched the game last night. Andy wont open the playbook when he has a 2 TD lead....and Smith wont take unnecessary chances. I'm convinced this is by design...in not wanting to put things on tape if they dont have to.

I didn't really see too much creativity once they got the lead...and KC still should have won 31-3. The Ware fumble through the end-zone was a freak deal. Jets just put up almost 500 yards of offense the week before...with 370 passing.

I read that the Bengals dropped two INTs...So Semenboy/Donkos are still living an early charmed existence. That 4TD/0 INT stat sounds a bit inflated.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 AM 09-28-2016
This is typical of the Reid/Smith era....I just watched the game last night. Andy wont open the playbook when he has a 2 TD lead....and Smith wont take unnecessary chances. I'm convinced this is by design...in not wanting to put things on tape if they dont have to.

I didn't really see too much creativity once they got the lead...and KC still should have won 31-3. The Ware fumble through the end-zone was a freak deal.

I read that the Bengals dropped two INTs...So Semenboy/Donkos are still living a charmed existence. That 4TD/0 INT stat sounds sounds a bit inflated.
They were literally the easiest INT's you could've asked for. Bengals shit the bed big time when they had oppurtunities early on.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:19 AM 09-28-2016

I didn't really see too much creativity once they got the lead...and KC still should have won 31-3. The Ware fumble through the end-zone was a freak deal. Jets just put up almost 500 yards of offense the week before...with 370 passing.

I read that the Bengals dropped two INTs...So Semenboy/Donkos are still living an early charmed existence. That 4TD/0 INT stat sounds a bit inflated.
I think you put a bit too much stock into that and kind of overrate the notion a bit. You've mentioned it a few times about Reid. Early 2nd quarter, up 10-0 after the field goal, are you suggesting they went into "don't put anything on tape mode"?

Because, the next 7 drives accounted for 167 plays through 2 1/2 quarters, no points, 3 punts and a fumble (others were end of half and over on downs).

Are you really suggesting they were 'holding back' because they thought they had it wrapped up at 10-0, after the 3rd turnover by the Jets with 2.5 quarters left?

Originally Posted by staylor26:
They were literally the easiest INT's you could've asked for. Bengals shit the bed big time when they had oppurtunities early on.

They shit the bed or the Broncos played really well? Their ground game was good early, but 50 of Hills 97 yards rushing were on one busted play.

17 for 97 is good, much better than the 16 for 47 without that one play.
[Reply]
Page 573 of 4897
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 57457557657758362367310731573 > Last »
Up