ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
The Lounge>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:14 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Sammy has good hands. I dunno wtf you're talking about.
His catch percent across his career is in the 50's, either QBs have been forcing the ball in to him despite him being covered his whole career or his hands just aren't that good? Tyreek's catch percent is over 10% higher.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 02:25 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
His catch percent across his career is in the 50's, either QBs have been forcing the ball in to him despite him being covered his whole career or his hands just aren't that good? Tyreek's catch percent is over 10% higher.
72.7% last year and 60.5% this year. Whatever. He's overpaid, quite a bit. That's on us. Sammy is a beast after the catch. It sucks he's injury prone. Talk shit on him if you want. I'm hoping for the best.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:16 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
72.7% last year and 60.5% this year. Whatever. He's overpaid, quite a bit. That's on us. Sammy is a beast after the catch. It sucks he's injury prone. Talk shit on him if you want. I'm hoping for the best.
Obviously Iím hoping for the best, Iím a chiefs fan. Doesnít mean Sammy is that good.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 03:21 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Obviously Iím hoping for the best, Iím a chiefs fan. Doesnít mean Sammy is that good.
Fair enough, mate. Sorry for being argumentative or rude. Let's get a win this week and keep hustlin.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:46 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I would be very happy with a Diggs for Watkins swap, probably needs to be in the off season though to give Diggs time with the playbook.
Diggs is a one trick pony.....go deep! We already have that in Tyreek and Hardman....and Sammy!
[Reply]
stevieray 05:19 AM 10-05-2019
Maybe it's just me, but he seemed a little deflated after that ball was punched out early on.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:35 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Maybe it's just me, but he seemed a little deflated after that ball was punched out early on.
I think I saw him kinda limp off the field after a play. Didnít seem the same after that. Was hoping it wasnít his foot at the time.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:40 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think I saw him kinda limp off the field after a play. Didnít seem the same after that. Was hoping it wasnít his foot at the time.
well you donít limp if itís your shoulder
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
well you donít limp if itís your shoulder
I meant because he has a history of foot injuries.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:58 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Fair enough, mate. Sorry for being argumentative or rude. Let's get a win this week and keep hustlin.


I dont think i have ever seen an argument fizzle out this fast on here.

The mahomes years are even making CP kinder to each other.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Diggs is a one trick pony.....go deep! We already have that in Tyreek and Hardman....and Sammy!
Lolwut?
[Reply]
TEX 10:15 AM 10-06-2019
Watkins will be needed tonight. He's questionable. How much will he play? Don't need tonight to be a game where he plays a couple plays then can't go. Deal is those types count as games played. Not really the kind that the OP meant I'm sure.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:19 AM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I dont think i have ever seen an argument fizzle out this fast on here.

The mahomes years are even making CP kinder to each other.
YU SHUT YER HOAR MOWTH!
[Reply]
Wilson8 11:14 AM 10-06-2019
I think Sammy Watkins plays. He did a full practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a light practice on Friday. He is listed as questionable but I think he will be out there for a Sunday night game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh no...I'll give him a deal he can't refuse.

Watkins will miss at least three games.

He plays in 14 I pony up the $100.

Thassa a deal you cannae refuse, laddie.
One down, two to go.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up