ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
The Lounge>The uncomfortable reality that is a fading Tom Brady
Hammock Parties 03:01 PM 10-07-2018
He's done.

Originally Posted by :
Brady's passer rankings the last three years:

2016: 2nd

2017: 3rd

2018: 15th


Yards per attempt?

2016: 2nd

2017: 4th

2018: 23rd


Completion percentage?

2016: 5th

2017: 5th

2018: 12th


Touchdown percentage?

2016: 3rd

2017: 5th

2018: 8th


INT percentage?

2016: 1st

2017: 3rd

2018: 26th


Yards per completion?

2016: 6th

2017: 8th

2018: 28th


Passing yards?

2016: 4th

2017: 1st

2018: 20th


Winning percentage?


2016: .916

2017: .812

2018: .600
Excuses can be made -- have been and will continue to be -- but these numbers are tough to dismiss.
[Reply]
burt 12:47 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
Tom Brady literally stuck his dick so far up your team's anus and through its esophagus, that you ended up giving him a reverse blowjob as it made its way out of your gaping mouth.

But yeah, he's done.
lol...sure...
[Reply]
Langdon1975 12:48 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I thought Brady looked terrible. This is the downward slope of an old man.
You mean he looked terrible in a game where the offense didn't punt once. Ok then. I guess on the positive side he didn't get fooled by the slowest linebacker in the league, like someone else did with Hightower. That can happen sometimes when your players aren't open by ten feet on each play.

Brady has been pretty great since the Detroit game. The first three weeks he faced the Jaguars and Detroit on the road, where his two key receivers (they only dressed three) were Dorsett and Patterson. Patterson knows about five plays from the playbook, and that might be an overstatement. Also the rookie running back was still coming back from his knee injury at the same time. When you can't run and don't have anyone to throw to, odds are you will get pedestrian numbers (and end up losing). Also using winning percentage as a measurement when the Pats will win betweet 12 and 14 games this season is pretty funny. It's not like they are known for fast starts, especially when they play someone like Jags on the road in week two with a depleted team.

Turnovers would be conserning, unless you have actually watched the games this season. Brady had two against Indiana. Both were perfectly thrown balls that hit the receiver in the hands and they somehow fumbled both balls to the other team. Some seasons you get more lucky bounces, and in others the opponent drops a ball that should've been intercepted. There have been several of those in the past few seasons where Brady got lucky.

Like they always say: be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. That old man is a little bit more scary at playoff time.
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:50 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
Tom Brady literally stuck his dick so far up your team's anus and through its esophagus, that you ended up giving him a reverse blowjob as it made its way out of your gaping mouth.

But yeah, he's done.
Don't lie, you went to bed last night wishing Brady would come into your room and violate your privates like this. You're the little boy in that pic above, aren't you?
[Reply]
burt 12:51 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Langdon1975:
You mean he looked terrible in a game where the offense didn't punt once. Ok then. I guess on the positive side he didn't get fooled by the slowest linebacker in the league, like someone else did with Hightower. That can happen sometimes when your players aren't open by ten feet on each play.

Brady has been pretty great since the Detroit game. The first three weeks he faced the Jaguars and Detroit on the road, where his two key receivers (they only dressed three) were Dorsett and Patterson. Patterson knows about five plays from the playbook, and that might be an overstatement. Also the rookie running back was still coming back from his knee injury at the same time. When you can't run and don't have anyone to throw to, odds are you will get pedestrian numbers.

Turnovers would be conserning, unless you have actually watched the games this season. Brady had two against Indiana. Both were perfectly thrown balls that hit the receiver in the hands and they somehow fumbled both balls to the other team. Some seasons you get more lucky bounces, and in others the opponent drops a ball that should've been intercepted. There have been several of those in the past few seasons where Brady got lucky.

Like they always say: be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. That old man is a little bit more scary at playoff time.
Personally, I'd say that you were clouding the issue with truth, right here....Brady will be Brady.
[Reply]
dynamicHDR 12:52 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Don't lie, you went to bed last night wishing Brady would come into your room and violate your privates like this. You're the little boy in that pic above, aren't you?
I'm going to leave the gay stuff to you and your backwoods squealing compadres.
[Reply]
burt 12:52 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Don't lie, you went to bed last night wishing Brady would come into your room and violate your privates like this. You're the little boy in that pic above, aren't you?
He WAS pretty descriptive, wasn't he.....
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:52 PM 10-15-2018
Indiana?

And to be blunt, Brady really does look bad these days. No touch and no power, and he moves like a geriatric. He's surviving off of reputation and game planning.
[Reply]
burt 12:52 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
I'm going to leave the gay stuff to you and your backwoods squealing compadres.
WE didn't post that homo erotic bs......
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:55 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
I'm going to leave the gay stuff to you and your backwoods squealing compadres.
Sounds great, but I'm not the one mistaking Chiefsplanet for Penthouse letters forum. You got so excited you forgot where you were posting.
[Reply]
dynamicHDR 12:56 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by burt:
WE didn't post that homo erotic bs......
That was nothing more than an apt description of what transpired last night. If your defense wanted no part of it, perhaps they should have put up more of a fight than Andrea Constand did against Bill Cosby.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:57 PM 10-15-2018
Typical clay. Jinx the fuck out of everything up in here.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:00 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
That was nothing more than an apt description of what transpired last night. If your defense wanted no part of it, perhaps they should have put up more of a fight than Andrea Constand did against Bill Cosby.
Tom Brady is Bill Cosby in this analogy?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:03 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Tom Brady is Bill Cosby in this analogy?
It seems like it, though the analogy would've been easier to follow if he had used John Gacy.
[Reply]
burt 01:08 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
That was nothing more than an apt description of what transpired last night. If your defense wanted no part of it, perhaps they should have put up more of a fight than Andrea Constand did against Bill Cosby.
Sorry, your defense of yourself ranks right up there with most 5th graders...

1) make a totally homoerotic statement
2) defend it by calling opposition homo
3) defend first statement by saying "IT'S TRUE!"

Ergo... YOU made the homo erogenous statement in intricate detail. YOU outlined, by that statement who, exactly had the said experience. YOU are too stupid to attempt dialog with in any manner. The other guy, at least made sense...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:13 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Langdon1975:
You mean he looked terrible in a game where the offense didn't punt once. Ok then. I guess on the positive side he didn't get fooled by the slowest linebacker in the league, like someone else did with Hightower. That can happen sometimes when your players aren't open by ten feet on each play.

...

Like they always say: be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. That old man is a little bit more scary at playoff time.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. The Chiefs defense at a quarter strength is atrocious and any QB a touch above Bortles can take advantage of that. Brady's passes we're off, soft, and wobbly. Mahomes would've thrown for 600yds against that crew of misfits.

As for playoff time, I'll take an even up bet right now in any size you feel comfortable with that the Chiefs conquer your beloved Patriots. This team isn't afraid of Brady in the playoffs anymore. As a wise Dylan once said, "The times they are a changin.' "
[Reply]
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up