ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Netflix: No Peaky Blinders thread?
NewChief 09:29 PM 08-18-2015
Just finished first season. This show is really enjoyable. Good plot. Lots of criminal politics and violence. Interesting characters. But the style and costuming. Damn. So interesting to make such a squalid environment look so simultaneously stylish.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 06:37 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I've now watched season 1 and 4 episodes of season 2 in the last few weeks,going to try and finish this weekend,loving it.
Episode 4 season 2 is probably one of the best hours of entertainment I've watched in TV/movie.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 05:37 PM 10-09-2019
Halfway through season 5.

Good call making the fascist the big bad.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:18 PM 10-09-2019
Saw it last year. Excellent but very violent.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:53 AM 10-10-2019
One of my favorite shows. I really like this season, but Iím not thrilled with how they ended it. They usually donít leave the end of the season so unresolved. Kind of sucks that itís basically a setup for next season.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 07:26 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
One of my favorite shows. I really like this season, but Iím not thrilled with how they ended it. They usually donít leave the end of the season so unresolved. Kind of sucks that itís basically a setup for next season.
My reaction was, what the hell did I just watch.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:43 AM 10-10-2019
Season 2 is a bit of an overcomplicated slog. 3 is guilty of some of the same things but has more interesting characters in the process and has found a new primary protagonist so that helps.

Season 4 is outstanding even if Brody overacts like a MFer.

Haven't started 5 yet because I wanted to re-watch 1 and 2 first. I hear 5 isn't as good as 4 but probably better than the other seasons. In either event, the first 4 seasons are worth it for Alfie Solomons alone.

Probably the best scene in the show right here:

https://www.facebook.com/PopularSeri...4938242117907/

Hardy and Murphy just kill it here.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up