ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 290
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 09:30 PM 10-18-2014
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL
[Reply]
Bowser 11:10 PM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL

[Reply]
Jamie 04:59 AM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????
Probably off the shelf of any random Wal-Mart. Somehow I doubt the Hanes 3-packs were a priority when the stores were ransacked for supplies.
[Reply]
bevischief 05:25 AM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL
Like the dead need clean white t shirts...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:15 PM 10-19-2014
Heh. Bob is gonna get the comic book Dale treatment. Awesome.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:33 PM 10-19-2014
Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :-)

Cant wait to see that crew get taken down.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:50 PM 10-19-2014
So they are now hunters huh? Poor Bob...
[Reply]
thabear04 09:04 PM 10-19-2014
Didn't know the black priest wife was a walker in that water.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:05 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Didn't know the black priest wife was a walker in that water.
Saw that at the end...def interested to find our more about him. Also...wtf owns that car
[Reply]
thabear04 09:12 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Saw that at the end...def interested to find our more about him. Also...wtf owns that car
Was at universal studios yesterday for horror night and they show a few clips it's some girl then she hits Beth but she is alive.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:13 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So they are now hunters huh? Poor Bob...
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
Yeah I thought that too....maybe happy tears. Unsure
[Reply]
Otter 10:15 PM 10-19-2014
I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!
[Reply]
cookster50 10:19 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
I think so too.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:11 AM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.
I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 290
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up